Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (5)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• See some of the major highlights of Lviv on this self-guided tour • Stay in handpicked centrally located apartment accommodation • Enjoy the freedom of exploring the cities on your own with our information booklet & links to Google Maps favorites
- Arrival transfer from the airport/ railway station to your accommodation Accommodation in an apartment in the city centre A city guide book with recommended places to visit. A SIM card with unlimited local data in Ukraine (valid for 1 month) as well as links to the Google maps of local hotspots, including bars and restaurants A USD 10 donation to a small English-language school in a village next to Kyiv
- International flights
- Tickets to local attractions (we can help you with the bookings)
- Food and drinks
- Departure transfers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation received at the time of booking
- Please specify your flight details for our guide & driver to meet you upon arrival
- Exact guide's contact number will be advised two days before your arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide upon availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Natalia and Rowan were excellent guides throughout the tour and exuded real passion and enthusiasm about introducing Ukraine’s sights, culture and cuisine to us. Thanks for all the help!!!
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ukraine Culture Trip
3 Days Kiev & 3 Days Lviv
Ukraine Culture Trip is an excellent option for Solo Traveller's. My iPhone got locked and practically was left al…
Perfect for a Honeymoon!
Natalia was amazing! It definitely helped that i spoke Ukrainian, but it would have gone well even without it. Its …
Fantastic travels in Ukraine with family!
My siblings (plus a couple of spouses) and I went to Ukraine with the goal of seeing the place where our grandmothe…
Excellent Supported Solo Travel
Just returned from an absolutely amazing trip to Ukraine, my 3rd in three years. This tour was exceptional… especia…
Self-guided tour was amazing!
I attended a wedding in Lviv and had planned to stop over in Kyiv after. I had no idea what to expect in Kyiv, so s…
Most amazing family history trip
We were 4 siblings, two with spouses. Our grandmother left Ukraine during WWII. Ukraine Culture Trip (UCT) put toge…
Siblings Ukraine Trip 2019
We had a great time visiting Ukraine, the birthplace of our grandmother. Ukraine Culture Trip helped plan everythin…
A taste of the real Ukraine
UCT gave us all the tools we needed to experience the real Ukraine. They set us up with a centrally located apartm…
“I was definitely pleased with this group of people. Everybody I dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable and courteo…
What a Wonderful Experience
We just spent two weeks in Ukraine, the birthplace of all four of my grandparents. We got to experience everything…
Perfect Kiev experience
My friend and I had such a great trip to Ukraine travelling from London. This was largely due to the amazing help o…
Champions League Final Trip
I had a great time in Kyiv for the Champions League Final, organised by UCT. The transfers, accommodations and serv…
Ukraine is A Must See!!
Our trip to Ukraine this spring was filled with good experiences, good food and helpful people. Having Ukraine Cult…
Ukraine - up close and personal
I was introduced to Ukrainian culture while living in Winnipeg, Canada but having the opportunity to visit Ukraine …
Had the best time ever!
We had the most remarkable family tour with Rowan and Natalia. We were traveling with a young child and felt that i…
- Ukraine Culture Trip
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427