View all photos (18)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dubai Water CanalStop: 2 hours -Board a premium glass-enclosed Dhow for a 2-hour sunset cruise at Dubai Canal. Enjoy the selections from the delicious lavish 5 star buffet of international and local options. During your dinner cruise, you’ll see some of the famous landmark buildings including Festival City Mall , Ras Al Khor Sanctuary , Business Bay- Burj Kahlifa and Sheikh Zayed Road waterfall bridge. Watch authentic tanoura dance during your cruise dinner. The Dubai Canal Dinner Cruise sets sail daily in the evening for two hours of cruising, dining and entertainment. You will be dropped back to your hotel.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Professional tour Guide in selected language
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- 2-hour cruise in Dubai water canal
- Arabic coffee and snacks
- Live entertainment (tanora dance show)
- Buffet Dinner with bottled water
- Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
- Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
- Visit Gold Souq and Spice Souq
- Infant seat below 5 years old
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- The cruise will be for 2 hours , guide services not available during Dhow Cruise dinner.Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- Languages: the public tour is in English and in German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour.
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month ,there will be a restriction on live entertainment and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the cruise will be operated without these entertainments during these days.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- The duration of the actual tour takes 6 – 7 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Orient Tours - Day Tours
Too many lines to wait in
The Burj Khalifa and the Underwater Aquarium were great. However, the advertisement of not having to stand in line…
Driffield, United Kingdom64
I did it!!!!!
I so didn’t want to do the Zipline as it really isn’t my thing but my 15 year old son was desperate so I was made…
See all kind of fish from underneath via a tunnel. See sharks, manta's , clown fishs and many more othe fishs.
The taxi arrived early and it was easy to spot the driver with the name board. He quickly helped getting the bags…
Bude, United Kingdom2336
An amazing experience - skipping the queues was also great!
Booked the Bubbly Sundowner Experience with Klook. Collected tickets at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa entrance,…
Oxford, United Kingdom299
Whilst making our way round to the lifts to go to the top there was information about how long it took to build,…
Easy uncrowded visit.
This tour with a small group of people was handled very smoothly and with only minimum waiting. The views from…
Sundowner tour - loved it.
The uncrowded atmosphere At The Top on 152-154 was very pleasant - few people and wonderful views. The Sundowner…
Eagle Mountain, Utah83
Nice to Skip the Line
This tour really did let us skip the line (going up and down) and enjoy the views without the crowds. We really…
Fun day out for everyone
Fantastic day out for everyone . Very well organised , tour guide brilliant and the food was lovely presented and…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071