Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (446)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Immerse yourself in Cambodian folktales and history while watching talented young acrobats and aerialists perform live feats before your eyes by booking yourself a ticket to Phare, a circus arts performance staged right in Siem Reap. There are six acts in total, depicting everything from traditional elements of Cambodian society to interactions between locals and tourists.
- Learn about Cambodian life in an entertaining way
- Watch theatrical and acrobatic performances from a young troupe
- Choose from preferred seating or general admission tickets
- Premium seating comes with free sports bottles for water
- Refillable sports water bottle with cold water (Section A only)
- Entry/Admission - Phare, The Cambodian Circus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seating begins at 20 minutes prior to scheduled showtime. Last entry is 5 minutes past showtime
- Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket office may be able to accommodate rescheduling if requested at least 24 hours prior to booked showtime
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers who require wheelchairs are to inform us in advance for prior arrangements.
- Most travellers can participate
- The seating area in the big top is thoroughly cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectant before every performance.
- The rest rooms are cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectant before opening and hourly during the operation.
- Surfaces around the venue that guests are likely to touch are cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectant before opening.
- Staff and guest temperature is taken upon arrival
- Staff wearing masks
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed throughout the venue.
- Distancing: - on arrival by marked spaces during queuing, in the big top with alternating empty rows and cushions spaced farther apart, upon departure by regulating exit by rows
- Interaction with the artists after the show is discontinued , however photo opportunities are being finalized.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
There are lots of reviews saying what good fun this show is and describing it very well. I second what they are saying and say we also enjoyed the show immensely and had very good night out. I just want to add that it is also a charity that helps educate young Cambodians - as…
Date of experience: February 2020
We decided to spend one of our nights in Siem Reap at the circus. Phare, the Cambodian Circus is a small production, but at the same time, Cambodia's answer to Cirque du Soleil. The show follows a story line, with all of the acts interwoven into this story, and the performers…
Date of experience: January 2020
Not to be missed when visiting Siem Reap, excellent performance in a small arena, for best viewing, booking highly recommended. So glad we chose to see this show when visiting Siem Reap. The performance was fun, entertaining and the performers engage with the audience. There…
Date of experience: February 2020
I heard about the circus and really wanted to go, as I do circus skills as well. The staff were very kind, helpful and made us feel very welcome. Our seats were right at the front and were amazing. We had a great view of the stage. I loved that they gave us fans because it…
Date of experience: May 2019
Our son & daughter in law had been to the Cambodian Circus in Siam Reap a few years ago & said it was definitely one of the main highlights of their time in Cambodia. They recommended it to us, & I’m so pleased we took their advice. It was amazing!! The title may put some…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Phare, The Cambodian Circus
Circus... Fun... Circus... Fun
This performance included songs, dance, acrobatics and theater. This was a fun performance. The other great thing i…
Great evening's entertainment
The show combines acrobatics, juggling and more to create an enjoyable show performed in a tent. You can book seat…
This place is great. It is funny and if you are looking for a place to spend the evening go here . You only need to…
Great tlented young people.
The young people performing here are so full of energy and intensity and passion in all the of their performance. …
The highlight of our 6-week trip for our children. They were reluctant at visiting a "circus" but left uplifted and…
Witty and talented cast!
I really enjoyed this Circus as it was a very fresh idea with a story running throughout and very witty. The cast w…
Went to the Phare Cambodian Circus in March 2020. Its a little way outside town - take a tuk tuk. We didnt really…
Wonderful entertainment .
8 of our tour group had a wonderful last night in Siem Reap at Phare circus. Fantastic group of young people that a…
Well worth a visit
Show lasts about an hour , lots of tricks, acrobatics and humour, make sure you book otherwise you will be disapp…
Well worth seeing
Great show worth seeing and all in a good cause. Don’t need to pay for the dearest seats as all seats appear to hav…
Amazing fun show
We watched the “Khmer Metal” performance. It was amazing; contortionists, aerobatics and other thrilling stunts, al…
Extraordinarily talented performance artists
We stumbled on this performance venue near our hotel so we decided to check it out. We are SO glad we did. What a t…
Great show, really entertaining. The theater is well organized. Top performers high skilled. Highly recommended.
I loved it! The acrobatics were good (I have seen others that were more suspenseful/greater variety) but thoroughly…
It was unbelievably good, definitely worth the price, everything was just right, the band, the dance, the acrobatic…
- Phare, The Cambodian Circus
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 865 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,869 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,666 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
What time does Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap start?
Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap will start at 8:00 PM. Discover and book Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
How much is Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap?
Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap price starts from US$18.00. Discover and book Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
What is the Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap cancellation policy?
Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor