Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Kaya Spa produces its own range of handmade cosmetics. The entire range is based on a synergy of different essential oils that are extracted in our Scents of Angkor Workshop, open to visitors: ask at the reception your free tuktuk and get 10% in the store. Our products are local, artisanal and natural!
Kaya Spa, Old Market 2 Thnou Street Next to Senteurs d'Angkor Siem Reap, Krong Siem Reap 17251, Cambodia
Returns to original departure point
- Free tuktuk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kaya Spa
We had a fantastic massage at Kaya Spa, highly recommend to anyone! The masseurs were great and the business very p…
Great after a day at the temples!
Typically not a fan of massages, but this was a welcome change to my routine. I very much enjoyed the experience, t…
Great 1 hour massage
Visited Kaya, as just around corner from my hotel & had a good write up .... Was all very professional & welcoming …
Excellent Khmer Service- Chada Kim
Ive been to several spas in Siem Reap. Kaya was very neat and clean. My service was excellent. I had an hour full b…
Great place for relax!
I visit there for purchase aroma products and massage. Both are great. I took a deep renewal massage by Sophal, and…
Luxury spa package for cheap price
This spa paid so much close attention to detail, It felt like the most luxurious experience of my life. If you want…
Best Day Spa in Cambodia
Been going here for years and taken many international visitors and all agree its a great experience. Feet washed i…
Best Massage in Siem Reap
Best massage i’ve had in a while, including ones i get back home in Australia. I got the deep tissue massage and a…
Deep muscle and luxury pedicure
Highly recommend! From the minute you step through the door to the minute you leave, everything is beautiful and we…
Favorite spa in Siem Reap !
As expat in Siem Reap, I come to Kaya Spa quite often. Please note that they offer 30% off for expats in Cambodia !…
Not the first time I've been to Kaya spa, as always it was amazing! I had Icao as my therapist and she was absolute…
Wish I had gone sooner
I went to Kaya Spa after passing it by a few times during my week in Siem Reap. Only on my last night did I make th…
Two blokes..spa naive..fabulous and professional body scrub then massage. Our loss that we did not discover this ve…
Excellent atmosphere and professional skills. Channy and Mob are perfect! Very nice experience in Siem Reap!
Great massage, lovely place
After shopping at their store next door, we were enticed in with the 20% off coupon. The spa is beautiful. The st…
- Kaya Spa
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from MYR 105.86*
Popular: Booked by 3,872 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h
How much is ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h?
● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h price starts from RM 80.56. Discover and book ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h on Tripadvisor
What is the ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h cancellation policy?
● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h on Tripadvisor
Which company provides ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h?
● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h is hosted by Kaya Spa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kaya Spa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book ● KAYA SPA ● Foot Reflexology 1h on Tripadvisor