Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho
By Go City Adventures
Explore the magnificent beautiful sculptured temples of Buddhist, Jain and Hindu temple shrines. Get a perfect tour to this UNESCO site with private story-tellers who will brief you with all the great facts and features of this heritage city and its temples. Know distinctively about the importance of Western and Eastern group of temples with your guide. Take a view of intrinsic carvings and craftsmanship on temple walls presenting attractions and great lovers.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- • Hotel Pickup and drop in a private vehicle
- • English speaking local and history professional guide
- • Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Khajuraho Temples
- • Gratuities (recommended)
- • Monument entry fee
- • Drinks and dinner
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Khajuraho
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13238P141
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho?
- Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho price starts from RM 235.77. Discover and book Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho cancellation policy?
- Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho?
- Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho is hosted by Go City Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go City Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13238P141
Reserve your spot
from RM 240.08
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Khajuraho TemplesStop: 8 hours - Admission includedThis exclusively designed customized tour will start with your driver picking you up from your hotel at 9:00 in the morning. Khajuraho was named by the presence of Khajur (palm dates) in the region excessively. On this tour, you will get a chance to visit the Kamasutra carved temples gradually with intense detailing. This collection of Hindu, Buddhist or Jain temples are famous for their attraction sculptures and carvings, inclined symbols and signs and nagara-style architecture. Its unique and marvelous architecture has placed it in the lists of UNESCO sites of World Heritage. Built-in early 10th -12th century these temples are marvellous pieces of architecture in current time. The place with archaeological importance is a cluster of temples dedicated to Shiva, Vishnu, and Jain patriarchs. These sensational sculptures and architecture depict the massive passion, attraction music, dance, and other creative arts and their geniuses of Chandela dynasty. Situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh this group of temples numbered to 85, out of which only 20 has survived over this long period of time. Presently these are distinctively divided into two groups as Western and Eastern group of temples. Khajuraho was an important place during the reign of the Chandela Dynasty but lost its significance very soon in the 14th century after the decline of the Chandela Dynasty. Due to its remoteness, the sites saved itself from most of the desecration and was rediscovered by the British Army Captain, T S Burt in 1838 amidst the jungles of Khajuraho. Temples are richly carved with sensual sculptures both internally and externally. Khajuraho is presently home to touring masses due to its heritage importance. After the tour, the driver will drop you back at your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Trip to Raneh falls
The trip to Raneh falls was the highlight of the excursion for us. The scenery was incredible, and our guide Ghansh…
A hidden gem
Had an amazing trip to Orchha today. The trip included Orchha fort, the raja’s’ cenotaphs and the Lakshmi temple. …