Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (55)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Get off the beaten path - literally - on a full-day bike tour in Bali. The adventure is perfect for travelers who want to experience the best of Bali without the crowds and constraints of motor vehicles. Downhill paths are selected depending on your comfort and experience level. Cycle past a bamboo forest, plantations, and ancient temples. You also enjoy stops at rural villages where you can interact with friendly locals.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Bali Hai Bike Tours
- 1Tegalalang Rice TerraceStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Satria Coffee PlantationStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3KintamaniStop: 50 minutes -See details
- 4UndisanStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5Penglipuran Bamboo ForestStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6PenglipuranStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Bangli
- 7Taman BaliStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 8Ubud Bike - Bali Countryside Cycling TourStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Take hidden trails free from large tour groups
- Observe the daily life of local Balinese people
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch during the tour
- Relax in courtesy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup & drop-off (return transfer) by A/C van to your hotel in Ubud/Sanur/Kuta/Seminyak/Nusa Dua (other location to be advised)
- Bike, helmet and raincoat (during rainy season)
- Mineral water
- Fresh young coconut drink or fresh nutritious fruit juices
- Cold face towel
- Personal insurance coverage
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran Bamboo Forest
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- your personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Bike - Bali Countryside Cycling Tour
- Bike tours suit all level of ages and skills, from babies, kids, teens to elderly people and from the beginner to the most advanced of riders as the tracks are mostly downhill. Children’s bike and baby/child seats are also available.
- The routes are designed with safety in mind. Our guides have unmatched knowledge of all the roads and trails and will take you on some of the best downhill routes that Bali has to offer. At least 2 guides will accompany you during the trips.
- You will also be followed by a supporting A/C van along the trips. In case you get tired or can't continue the ride, you can safely get back into the car. In addition there are some extra men who standby at any major cross roads holding the traffic so it is safe for you when crossing the road.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Picked up at our Hotel on time by a nice friendly driver. We stopped at a coffee plantation, then onto the Bali Swings and rice terraces before stopping for breakfast at a restaurant that overlooked the volcano. Breakfast was lovely and so were the people there. After…
Date of experience: March 2020
While we did not book a private tour, we were the only 2 people on the tour this day. While it is possible having such a small group allowed us to take a different than normal route, we are unsure if that was the case or if the guides decided to just skip things due to the…
Date of experience: October 2019
2 Helpful votes
We got to experience more than just a cycle tour. Our driver stopped at a Coffee plantation, Bali swings, Rice terraces and breakfast overlooking volcanoes in Ubud on the way to our starting destination. All things we wanted to experience but thought would entail a whole…
Date of experience: September 2019
Had a fabulous time was well looked after bikes were in good condition provided with water. picked up at 8 am from our hotel in seminyak we were then driven to a coffee plantations for a tour then next to some rice terraces the big Swings unfortunately we had already visited…
Date of experience: August 2019
The team for this tour are all courteous cheerful and very amicable. Their local knowledge the difference that makes this entire tour/ride so enjoyable. There's nothing mainstream tourist about this day. Our driver Ketut found numerous superb photo opportunities, and was quite…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bali Hai Bike Tours
It was such an easy process. The driver met me at the front. During our drive, we talked about the country and gave…
Lots of stone sculptures
When you consider the time period and tools etc, you appreciate the work that has been done. However you will not f…
This place was included in a tour I did. I thought it was going to be an actual coffee plantation but it was a plac…
Fun bike tour minus all the driving
My boyfriend and I did the full day bike tour and very much enjoyed the actual biking part. However we both felt th…
Spent the day trip riding down from Kintamani, around waterfalls, rice fields, villages and everything else off tra…
We had the best day .Saw so much in such a short amount of time but never felt rushed . Our driver King Kong was am…
Little Johnny and Ketut were our guides and these guys are awesome had the best ride many good stops at swing and v…
Monkey Forest Fun
We had a great time at the Monkey Forest interacting with the monkeys throughout the experience. No need to be afra…
So much fun!
Great day out, lovely tour guides, great stop overs, a big day but well worth it! Would definitely recommend.
One of the best tours we’ve ever been on! Tour guide was awesome and made the day so special! Would recommend to an…
A must do!
Had a wonderful time seeing the Bali countryside! The day was cloudy so the pictures weren't great but that made fo…
Dewa, our driver met us at the airport with a sign with our name on it . He carried our bags to the car and gave us…
So much fun
Such a fun experience. Great guide. Beautiful scenery. Educational. An easy ride from the top of mountain down thro…
Great day out
Lovely location with a very guide who knew everything. Would certainly recommend visit with a guide an not solo.
Ubud day tour
One of our best days in Bali to date. Not only did get to see the best spots in Ubud but we also had the most incre…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,280 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,357 travellers!