Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tiffany 21 TerminalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hwangnyeongsan MountainStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Busan Cinema CentreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour or Private tour depending on option selected
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tiffany 21 Terminal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Dinner is not included. Please have dinner before the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passports or ID for all passengers are required for the sightseeing boat. Please bring them with you.
- Please have dinner before the tour starts.
- Due to the cold weather in the open sea, please wear/bring warm clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Driver picked us on time. We arrived just in time for the cruise although there was a massive jam. Our guide - Steve speaks very fluent English and has good sense of humour! Scenaries were beautiful!!
Date of experience: December 2019
We were very fortunate to have clear skies and a full moon, without the crowd. The tour turned out to be a private tour, and the guide CK was excellent. Do not miss the Cruise, and the Observatory as both provide the best views of Busan....or arguably any other city.
Date of experience: September 2019
This is an excursion worth going on. We took spectacular pictures during the cruise of the sunset setting behind the tallest buildings along the coast, Diamond Bridge lit up with lights, and the city of Busan in lights. Our tour guide, CK, was great in giving us information on…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
We arrived to rain and pretty lousy weather on our first day in Busan, so we had very low expectations for the night tour. The weather, however, started in improving as the night progressed. Steve was our guide. He grew in the USA and has superb English communication skills. He…
Date of experience: April 2019
Our tour guide Steve spoke fluent English, and he was so welcoming and nice. The best part of the tour was the view of Busan's lights up in the mountain. Totally worth it! The Cruise takes about 90 min, and you get to see the beautiful bridges and the lights. It does get cold so…
Date of experience: October 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Busan Tourism Center
My tour was lead by Beth who is so sweet, knowledgeable and personable. I learned so much and had an amazing time. …
The best views of Busan
The sights were incredible, probably the best I'll get out of my entire trip to korea. Our tour guide Steve was ver…
1st time to Busan
Relaxing and enjoyable tour! I had a wonderful time experiencing the sights on the 3 day trip that covered the east…
Verry good guide, good explanations, attentive to our needs, best tour we had in Korea, we visited many great sit…
Interesting tour and well organised
My guide Stephen arrived to pick up point on time and spoke very good english. I was lucky noone else booked on my …
Beautiful Tour, Amazing Tour guide Beth!
Beautiful tour, amazing tour guide and an absolute lovely day touring Busan! This tour was filled with adventure an…
I travelled with my boyfriend, and we had a good time with Mr. Kim, he was very kind with is and he spoke english v…
One Sunday Afternoon
Gamcheon Culture Village - in a nice sunny weather all the beatyfull colours makes great fotos - away from the rush…
Lots of amazing sights...
Had a great time ...rain made it a bit difficult to navigate some of the venues...Culture Village was super slipper…
excellent tour , went alover the place
The tour was great went allover Busan including the fishmarket and had a great lunch, a korean barbeque , the guide…
Best tour ever
Beth was such an amazing guide. She was knowledgeable, entertaining and funny. She made this day an experience I wi…
Did not happen
On the day I booked, this tour did not get enough interest to be viable, so was cancelled. The operator arranged fo…
Thank you CK (Chung Kim) for making this tour so much fun
It was a rainy day when we had this tour but we covered everything that this tour was about. CK was an excellent gu…
. it looks more like south america. the interesting thing is the contrast between this place and any typical SK tow…
It is a very beautiful place that one should visit if one goes to Korea. Worth it and no regrets at all!
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Frequently Asked Questions about Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise
What time does Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise start?
Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much is Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise?
Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise price starts from RM 414.22. Discover and book Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise cancellation policy?
Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise on Tripadvisor