8Day Amazing Northern Tanzania Safari
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
8-Day Amazing Northern Tanzania Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro crater, Arusha National park & Kilimanjaro Day Trip -Mandara hut This will be the very fantastic tours & safaris to you, we will drive you to the most popular and best destination for the tours and game drive in the world, you will be able to see and take photos while your on the way to this national parks lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire Arusha National park & Kilimanjaro Day Trek to Mandara Hut.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Tarangire National ParkStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ngorongoro CraterStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Lake ManyaraStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Arusha National ParkStop: 7 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Mandara HutsStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- Sleeping bag
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Arusha National Park
- Entry/Admission - Mandara Huts
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Foot Slopes Tours and Safaris - Day Tours
Great guide Frankie and a very well-organized your with a good price. Food was good too. Flexible with accommodatio…
Our overall experience was great, and it was unforgettable. We did an 4 day safari in Serengeti, Tarangiere and Ngo…
My girlfriend and I went for the 3 nights and 4for days camping Safari, crossing the 3 National park of Tarangire S…
Great company and awesome experience in Tanzania
Our tour with foot slopes in tansania was amazing and everything worked out perfectly well. Gabriel, the owner of f…
Seen all of the big 5, loved the experience and stories of our driver and guide Suma!
've spend 6 days on a safari, visiting Tarangire, Serengeti, lake Manyara and Ngorongoro and absolutely loved it! A…
They made my dreams come true.
I would like to recommend company Foot Slopes Safari& Tours. They made my dreams come true. There were 5 of us. We …
A truly amazing week in Tanzania.
On our 8-day safari adventure, we hit all the highlights you would expect-The never ending expanse of the Serengeti…
A beautiful safari in Tanzania Serengeti thanks to the whole Foot Slopes team. Our driver and guide Gabi was helpf…
Best organization and best tour guide!
We first were in touch with Gabriel, who organized our 4-day-Safari in Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro. The organ…
4 Days Ultimate Tanzania Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro
It was amazing trip. Everything was perfect. Very nice and helpful Safari drivers. We were with 4 adults and 4 chil…
The whole tour was from the beginning to the end very good organisedwe had a cautious and intelligent driver, who w…
Wonderful budget safari
We booked the safari one month in advance and we chose the 4 nights tented solutions, the cheapest one. The organiz…
Very nice and friendly staff
We took the 4 days safari tour in Tanzania, the company offers a hotel night stay before the tour and after the tou…
Amazing company for safari and 3 individual custom days. Don’t look any further.
It is hard to convey in short space how amazing Foot Slopes and its staff are. Personal, caring, and super fast att…
A safari tour operator who cares and offers excellent value
As a solo traveler, I joined a 7-day budget camping group safari organized by Foot Slopes that covered Arusha NP, T…
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427