Day Trip to Maithon Island By Speedboat From Phuket
• Arrive on the private island in style by speedboat • Enjoy a day of snorkeling and discover the fascinating aquatic life underneath the waters. • Relax and sunbathe on a peaceful and private beach away from the crowd • Watch closely and get a chance to spot dolphins in the sea. • Feast on delicious meals as well as an array of fresh seasonal fruits, while drifting slowly along the Andaman Sea.
Ages 1-80, max of 30 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
- English Speaking Guide
- Round trip transfer
- Lunch or Dinner, BBQ Seafood
- Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
- Soft drink, Fresh Fruits Mix
- Life insurance
- Swimming Pool
- Relax Chair ( In the Lobby )
- Entry/Admission - Maithon Island (Honeymoon Island)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up zone • No Extra : Patong beach, Karon beach, Kata beach, • Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Phuket Town, Rawai, Kamala beach, Naiharn, Siray bay • Extra Transfer Charge 300 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Bang Tao, Surin beach • Extra Transfer Charge 1,500 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Maikhao, Thalang, Nai Thorn • Another area charge 1,500 Baht/ Private Van(Round Trip)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110534P282
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110534P282
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Maithon Island (Honeymoon Island)Stop: 7 hours - Admission includedMaithon Island is located about nine kilometers off the Southeast Coast of Phuket. Maithon Island or known as Ko Mai Ton to locals is a tiny island with untouched natural beauty. It has a natural environment that has not yet been disturbed by mass tourism. Maithon Island has pristine white sandy beaches where you can have great pleasure swimming, snorkelling or just simply relax and enjoy the beach, the Island has immaculate beauty with untouched shores and magnificent natural views, fine white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters make this a paradise Island. Itinerary • 07:00am – 09:00am Pick up from your hotel to Ao Makham Pier • 09:30am Depart from Ao Makham Pier to head for Maithon Island. • 10:00am Arrive at North Side beach • 10:30am Relaxing or swimming, snorkeling at the Maithon Island reef with amazing beautiful fishes and Corals. • 12:00pm Enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch with B.B.Q seafood chicken spaghetti, fresh fruits, and all you can drink of juices, soft drinks. • 01:30pm Join the Nature trail walk and awesome panorama view point 360 with your guide. 02:30pm Meet the sport experiences, beach volleyball, football, Frisbee, swimming, snorkeling also relax on the beach. • 03:30pm Departure from Maithon Island. • 04:00pm Arrive at Ao Makham Pier and transfer to your hotel with a Backpack full of wonderful memories. *The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The trip is well organized with very attentive guides. Snorkeling and Kayaking are fun. There are room for improvem…
Best tour ever
Best tour ever! And MooMoo was the best guide. Highly recommend doing this! The beauty you will see is simply stunn…
Best snorkeling experience
The location and crew were amazing. On the way to Surin Islands, some motion sickness was encountered, and the staf…
Missed a few stops but still had a good time
Awesome and professional guide and crew. Excellent service and beautiful scenery. We did however not like ”James B…
Hannah Elizabet... R00
Amazing experience, even for a nervous traveler like myself!
We did this on our first day in Thailand, so we were nervous about what to expect. However, we were blown away with…
It is a long journey with no free time or a good spot for swimming. It is just a sight seeing tour. The tour guide …
Ok but not very busy and touristic
All in all ok. Just pretty busy, was well organized but boat with 50 people where you hop on for 50min too each loc…
Beautiful trip until last ripoff stop
I really enjoyed the trip until the last stop. We were deposited at a shake down rip-off beach for over an hour. …
We had a great time on the 18 platform zip line and ATV experience. Our guides were great and took lots of video an…
An Unforgettable Experience l!
I spent a lovely afternoon cooking with Penny. The class organization was outstanding making it easy to understand …
James Bond Island
An amazing experience that included a long boat, James Bond Island, sea kayaking, Panyee and The Monkey Temple Wat …
Amazing views! Would recommend!
Great experience up in the jungle, safe and great guides. Lots of platforms and different lengths with beautiful vi…
Fun trip, well organised and great for all ages would 100% recommend, snorkelling was our highlight and amazing vie…
Recommend! Island hopping in paradise to do many different places with lunch. Lunch was okay, boat was very clean, …
The tour comprises a day trip to Chiang Rai, it was worth to see these extravagant temples, however, we did not hav…