Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We are currently operating 1200 services a day connecting Narita Airport , Haneda Airport, Central Tokyo and Yokohama, welcoming 4 million tourists a year, some 40 percent of whom are inbound customers from abroad. Especially, for overseas customers, our Airport Limousine Bus service is the most convenient and comfortable way to get to and from Narita Airport from Central Tokyo. Our fully air-conditioned, huge baggage capacity coaches make for Tokyo's smoothest and most scenic bus rides, providing convenient access to major locations in Tokyo and Yokohama. The buses on the routes run at frequent intervals and the fares are competitive - less than the price of the Narita Express train fare, considerably cheaper than a taxi.
Narita Airport International Terminal 1, Higashisanrizuka, Narita, Chiba 286-0112, Japan Narita Airport International Terminal 1, Higashisanrizuka, Narita, Chiba 286-0112, Japan Narita Airport International Terminal 1, Higashisanrizuka, Narita, Chiba 286-0112, Japan Narita Airport International Terminal 3, Tokko, Narita, Chiba 286-0106, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Limousine Bus Ticket
- Expense is not mentioned as above.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoking is not permitted on any part of vehicles.
- Due to the fact that buses are travelling on highways (including expressways), frequent traffic jams on the morning and evening of workdays or during the travelling season may cause delays, so please make sure to leave sufficient time when you are leaving the airport.
- When the seat is full, it can no longer take more passengers travelling with bus at the station. Customer will be arranged according to the order of arrival or the order of reception. Once the seat is full, he cannot board the bus any more. Due to restrictions on the number of passengers on board and on the highway, standing seats are not provided in buses.
- The following items are not required to be stored in the luggage compartment of buses. In case that any damage or loss occurs due to deposit, our company will not hold accountability for it：Cash, securities, precious metals, collectibles and other valuables; cameras, glass products and other fragile items.
- The following items should be stored in the luggage compartment of buses and cannot be brought into the carriage: 1) Explosive items, items that are easy to catch fire, corrosive chemicals, animals, remains, and other items can endanger the safety of aircraft and payloads. 2) Pets (birds, puppies, kittens, etc.) cannot be stored as carry-on bags. 3) Please note that we cannot accept baggage over 30kgs. Each passenger can check in their baggage up to two pieces. Each baggage cannot be exceeding 50cm x 60cm x 120cm. 4) The staff may collect a certain amount of fee if it exceeds the prescribed carry-on baggage.
- Near public transportation
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. Your official ticket will be sent to you in a separate email within.
- This product can be purchased by non-Japanese passport holders only. Japanese passport holders who purchase the product will not be able to enter the park and will not be issued any refunds.
- Round trip ticket must be used on the same airport, it’s valid for 14 days after exchange.
- This ticket cannot be used at a location with a distance of more than JPY 3,100 per trip.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The airport limousine service to Shinjuku area was excellent. The service was punctual and reliable. The bus was very new and seats were very comfortable too. Bus temperature was just right. It is more convenient than Narita Express to me. Highly recommend!
We needed to find an alternative traveling option as the express train was cancelled when we landed. My wife lucky enough knew the options and we immediately went to the limousine bus to buy tickets. I must be honest, but I think this is a way better option than the train…
This is the best way to get from the airport to your hotel. no transfers needed. wonderful. thank you!
Date of experience: November 2019
Everything ran smoothly while travelling from the airport into the city, so that part of the trip was uneventful. On the trip from the city back to the airport was when I discovered that all it took was an air conditioner to stop working for everything to fall apart. The station…
Date of experience: July 2019
I would highly recommend airport limousine service to anyone traveling to Japan. When I first took my trip I met a guy who told me take the train because it is way cheaper then the bus. I decided to go his way and let me tell you from my experience it was very tiring because you…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: JTRweb Limited
So not worth it
Such a disappointing experience ... Went in early February, thought there wouldn't be that many people but I was wr…
Nice park but not that big
My favorite part of the park is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The rides are mostly for adults which involve …
Amazing Solo trip.
Had an Amazing time. Went in February so the queues were really short. Was a bit disappointed that they only had tw…
awesome solo day out
I think I picked a good day to go - I went to the park by myself and pretty much went on all the rides in 3 hours f…
Bad Service from Trip Advisor
I purchased 4 pcs of one day pass at Universal Studios Singapore thru Trip Advisor but unfortunately, we were denie…
Great day out
Amazing rides and set up, long wait times and expensive food and shopping. A few rides we couldn’t get on as the wa…
Request for Refund of Universal Studio Day Pass as it has no QR Code
Hi TripAdvisor/Viator, JTRWeb Limited. We went to Universal Studio only to find out that the confirmation email wi…
Problems downloading ticket ...
We purchased 2 x Adult and 1 x youth (17) for the Sky Tree via Tripadvisor. After trying numerous ways to download …
For a park that only had a handful of rides (2 roller coasters & 3 3D/4D rides) it was nice. My friend and I were a…
Loved Harry Potter World but be prepared to pay through the nose for everything. Worth getting a Fast Pass also.
The attention to detail in Harry Potter World is really impressive, our kids are all big HP fans so that was a lot …
Avoid Online booking via VIATOR and BACKDRAFT ride
Planned to go to USJ on the 17/01/2020. Booked tickets on the 13/01. Never got sent to my hotmail address. Asked ho…
Had excellent time, try and go weekdays as weekends are double as busy, especially the night parade was incredible …
Universal studios Japan is amazing. Highly recommend going. The ticket was quick and easy to get off Trip Advisor…
You can't get in until u pickup tickets from the airport
on the web site it says: 'You will receive an email from the local tour operator with a voucher attached after your…
It was over expected. Really amazing experience. Shows were good, staff very helpful and entertainment was one very…
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 13,253 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 51,241 travellers!