The journey starts by touring Lebanon's capital Beirut "The Paris of the Middle East", we will show you the Raouhe famous rock along the Corniche, takes you through the Roman baths and ruins dated to 64BC and stopping by the city modern down town area. Jump into the cable car and enjoy the breath taking view of Jounieh Bay. Head to Byblos and explore the Phoenician civilization and history. Explore Mameluke early castles, citadels, and vibrant souks. Taste authentic mouth watering Lebanese food. If that is not enough then prepare yourself to tour the majestic "Cedars of God", the valley of Saints, and Kadisha Grotto.
• Beirut Souks, Fosch Street Downtown Beirut, Beirut Lebanon
• The Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon, Keserwan, Harissa Lebanon
• Byblos Castle, Byblos Lebanon
• The Cedars of God, Bcharre Lebanon
• Phoenician Wall, Batroun Lebanon