Cherating Village & Kuantan Town
By Destination Services
Enjoy 5 hours tours in Cherating Village and Kuantan Town. Cherating Village is famous with handicrafts and you will visit Pandanus Weaving Centre to admire the local grass craft, which have been artfully woven into hats, handbags, and tablemats. Then, you will visit the Batik Workshop to see how hand-painted batik is created. Besides, you will drive to Beserah fishing Village and witness the process of preparing salted fish, which is a local delicacy. After that, a short drive to Black Rock Beach and Tanjung Api Fishing Jetty. Soon after that, you will be proceed with a scenic drive to the Residential Suburbs to see the Regent and Chief Minister’s residence which is located at Teluk Chempedak.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Kuantan City Centre area
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Your hotel located within Kuantan City Centre area Return Point: Your hotel located within Kuantan City Centre area
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19855P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 Adults per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Cherating Village & Kuantan Town
What you can expect during your visit
- Compliance with any additional requirements mandated by local public health authorities (which may involve temperature checks etc). Ensure that all providers used be aware of the measures implemented, including use of PPE, social distancing and increased hygiene requirements.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19855P48
- You'll start atKuantanOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Beserah BeachStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Pantai Batu HitamStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Pantai Batu HitamStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Dataran Teluk Cempedak KuantanStop: 40 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Ok park, expensive and not sensational.
This theme park is very expensive and foreigners pay whole lot more than Malaysian which i think is discrimina ting…
Very interesting full day tour
We booked The Royal Lakes and Temples Tour through our Tui Representative at our hotel. The Tour Operator was Desti…
Well run tour coumpany
We done 3 tours through this coumpany and airport transfers to the hotel and back to the airport. All 3 tours were …
PROOF OF MAN-MADE TROPICAL NATURAL FOREST POSSIBLE!
If youtend to get away from the hustle-bustle of life city and endless working, especially of you are urbanites fr…
Buffalo Tours, KL City Orientation Tour
We were picked up bang on time by the driver, he spoke very good English, had bottles of water aplenty. We went to …
Well run and good to see how these people used to live. Was good to be able to taste and see how food was prepared…
The Most Conveniet Way to Experience Town
The Penang Hop On Hop Off bus is magnificent. It has air conditioned cabins, or you can enjoy the sun outside on t…
its a very enjoyable and educational tour. Guides were very friendly and attentive, gave detailed explanations of t…
Cool and convenient way to see the sights!
We thought this was good value; we bought the 3-day ticket and used it to go to Penang Hill and Entopia, as well as…
Must Do for a Quick Tour Sightseeing
My friends and I took this double decker from Point 7 Chowrasta. We paid RM20 each for the Single Trip Standard. Si…