per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way private transfer
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- - Time it takes to travel from Ipoh to KLIA is 3.5 hours in light traffic (night/mid-night) - We recommend at least add in an extra 1-2 hours should your flight check-in time is around the rush hours or normal working week
- Ipoh Airport, Ipoh Malaysia
- Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia Any point & location within Ipoh city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia KLIA or KLIA2
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10810P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Sedan/Car that seats 2-3 pax and fits 2 large suitcase
- Minivan or MPV that seats 4-6 pax and fits 4 large suitcase at the same time
- Mini-coach/Tour Van (Bas Persiaran) seats 7-10 pax and fits 4 large suitcase at the same time
- Please be aware of each vehicle size & capacity. One may not fit the maximum capacity and still left with enough luggage space
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer?
- Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer price starts from RM 750.09. Discover and book Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer cancellation policy?
- Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer?
- Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer is hosted by Ipoh Secrets. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ipoh Secrets on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Transfer: Ipoh to KLIA Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10810P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in May 2015
#2 of 13 Tours & Activities in Ipoh
- Culture2354738257400A Day in Ipoh with John from Ipoh SecretsA friend and I have just spent 4 days in Ipoh, one day was with John an a tour of Ipoh and its surrounds. We had come up to Ipoh by bus from Singapore the day before (10 hours!) so were quite tired the next day, However John tailored the tour to suits our needs beginning with a later breakfast than planned at a very good local restaurant. He is a fund of information about Ipoh which is close to his heart! As well he assisted me with the bookings for our hotel and bus which was very helpful so far away in NZ. Ipoh Secrets is obviously well known in Ipoh and has a very good reputation; the mere mention of Ipoh Secrets opened doors! Arlene House is worth a visit for the beautifully restored rooms and their content as was the shopping Made in Ipoh. Papan's forgotten shophouses were interesting, a ghost town now. There is so much to discover in Ipoh....there is so much more than we expected. Do contact Ipoh Secrets for a personlised tour with John! Kind regards Lyn
- Leong4800Fun Secrets Day!Informative tour and very enjoyable. We love the tin mining history John shared with us, including how the old opera house and nearby ‘entertainment’ outlets in the old town were patronized by the coolies. Instead of Kellie Castle, we explored the cave at Gua Tempurung and John was our expert tour guide, pointing out the various highlights, and recommending the appropriate tour for us. He even took us to the last remaining bakery that bakes charcoal fire Heong Beh (unfortunately, you need to Pre order before they bake these special biscuits), as well as another bakery where we purchased yummy kaya puffs, salted egg buns and specialty moon cakes. He also gave us recommendations of food courts for our dinner that day. I think we achieved a lot in our 1-day tour. Just tell John what you want to see and do, and he would try to manage the itinerary. Highly recommended!
- staceym29800Fantastic experienceIpoh Secrets are fantastic! We were visiting from Australia and they helped us out with last minute bookings twice. We had a terrific experience both times. Easy, fast and helpful booking. Ipoh Secrets, thank you for helping us have a wonderful holiday.
- Cruiser5963628822100Very knowledgeable and pleasant tour guide.John was a book of knowledge! It was great having him as our tour guide. Great restaurants and tour!
- lieslp201400Great tour to see everything in a short span of timeThe tour was very informative and we are grateful to our guide John, who had to rearrange the trip at short notice. We were scheduled for the archeological tour but the weather did not permit it John was very well informed and explained everything in detail
- jordiv2800Ipoh heritage tour, good but different from expectedOur guide, John CJ Lee, was very flexible during the tour, improvising some unexpected stops like a soya source facility we had never seen before. He also was very explicative during the visit to the Gua Tempurung Cave in Gopeng and the temples visited. And he took us to a very authentic local breakfast and a convenient local place for lunch. Our only concern is that the tour was quite different of the described tour in their web page. So we expected to visit the Perak Tong temple or the Kellie Castle that were theoretically included, but we did not. The city tour was also shorter than expected but we did it at the end of the tour and we were already tired of a log day touring. In summary, good job of John but the company should be more clear about what is included in the tour. Anyway we
- Yu-Mei C00Heritage tour 11/5/23Highly recommend the Full Heritage Day Tour . Our guide John brought us to local eateries and imparted a lot of interesting and fun facts on Ipoh’s history and culture . Covered all the main sights I’ve been wanting to see .Bonus was the biscuit outlet and pomelo shopping
- kengonnw00Very good tourWe booked a full-day private tour and John was our guide. We appreciate how he customized the tour for us (there were several tourist attractions we did not wish to visit) and enlivened the tour with his in-depth knowledge of Ipoh's history and how it impacted the city and surrounding region. It was a really interesting day. Thanks! :)
- singapura196800Ipoh pte tourIt was a last minute decision to take up this pte heritage tour, and we were glad we did. Our guide was Simon. He was pleasant, polite, patient and was flexible enough to adcede to the change in itinerary. Due to expected thunderstorm in the afternoon, we requested to do swap the morning old town tour with the afternoon caves tour. The tour went smoothly. The caves were beautiful, esp like the Kek Lok Tong cave. Due to Qingming Jie, we went to Perak cave instead. Lunch was at a buzzy unpretentious coffee shop for an absolutely delicious Yong Tau Foo lunch. We decided take a cursory look at Kellie Castle from outside, and then proceeded to Pomelo plantation, an extra "complimentary" stop! Afternoon was a quick run in the rain through the old town. Highly rec this tour to provide a quick overview of Ipoh's key attractions!
- TPjeffrey00Excellent service from JohnBooked a full day heritage tour from Ipoh Secret on 15 Mar 23. We had John as our guide for the day. Overall experience was very good. John was very knowledgeable in explaining the history during the guided tour. (The kids really learnt a lot) We went to places such as Kellie Castle, Ho Yat Ho Museum, and Concubine Lane. John was also helpful in sourcing the perfect place for our meals. Love the Yong Tau Foo. John went an extra mile in helping us sourced for a less crowded breakfast place for the next day, which we really appreciated. Please keep up the good work buddy!
- navalants00Fascinating experience at Lenggong Valley9 March 2023 6.20am in the morning, John picked us at Kinta Riverside Hotel. We bit the morning traffic and arrived Lenggong Valley at around 7.30am for a coffee shop breakfast. We were then proceed to our UNESCO Archaeological Heritage tour. The heritage tour guide could not speak much other languages except Malay. John assisted in translation and provided additional insight and helped our senior folks to complete the adventure. We were told tha our 73 year old participant was the oldest that the tour had ever received! John took us to Kuala Kangsar for lunch and visited the royal town of Perak before heading back to hotel. We thanked John for his friendliness, patience and professionalism.
- rayyeo8800Awesome 1-day Private TourWe had a great time in the 1-day private tour led by John, our tour guide, visiting Ipoh old town, beautiful limestone caves, and the ionic Kellie's Castle. John was friendly and helpful throughout, sharing his knowledge on the history and culture of the various attractions and helping us take many photos throughout the day. Overall, it was an awesome experience and we highly recommend John as your tour guide for your next trip to Ipoh!
- SQ83000Awesome experienceWe booked a last minute four days tour package with Ipoh Secrets because we were travelling with young children that required customised itinerary. This turned out to be the best decision for our family trip! John, our assigned tour guide, was extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful and accommodating. Words cannot express our appreciation and satisfaction and I would highly recommend John and Ipoh Secrets to anyone who’s keen to explore Ipoh and Perak area.
- Jarboretum2100Private Tour Cameron Highlands Day TripIpoh Secrets were fantastic on our recent visit to Ipoh when we decided to book a last minute trip to the Cameron Highlands. We were told that due to our last minute booking we would just have a driver and not a guide, but it ended up that John, our driver, was a fantastic tour guide! He was really professional and knowledgeable, we really enjoyed his insights as an Ipoh local and he was also easy to get along with. He knew all the best photo spots and even gave us a list of coffee places to try! It was also very reasonable price-wise and flexible with what we wanted to do. We would definitely use Ipoh Secrets again!
- ppac2200Old cityOld city vers intéressant Witherspoon the House Tea. Temples too. Sympathique guide. Good explications.