Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Penang Time Tunnel
- Food & Beverages
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P654
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Opening hours : 9.15 AM- 7 PM (Monday-Friday; Last admission at 6 PM)
- Opening hours : 9.15 AM- 7.30 PM (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays; Last admission at 6.30 PM)
- The Penang Time Tunnel e-Ticket will be email to you when we confirm your booking.
- Please present The Penang Time Tunnel e-ticket and your IC / passport to redeem at ticket counter.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/ Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as you IC/ passports. Incorrect name may cause invalidation of travel vouchers.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket
What you can expect during your visit
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P654
- StartSee departure details
- 1Penang Time TunnelStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedPenang Time Tunnel is a unique history museum located in central Georgetown. This private museum recounts the history of Penang as you will get to explore into 11 tunnels featuring exhibits on natural and cultural history, from the early settlers of 1592 to the development of modern-day Penang which are arranged nicely in chronological order. Visitors to the museum follow a darkened passage. Along the way, they are told about the various chapters of the island's history. They exhibited copies of the agreements and documents by the rulers during those historic days as well as a facsimile of the actual handwritten will of Francis Light itself! Not to mention, there is a series of dioramas that are placed at strategic corners of the museum. Penang Time Tunnel depict traditional crafts as well as historical events that took place in Penang. In addition to the dioramas, there are also life-sized sculptures.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point