Mari-Mari Cultural Village
By 1tour & adventure Sdn Bhd
－ What You Can Expect － Drop by Mari Mari Cultural Village for a tour in the countryside away from the modern and bustling Kota Kinabalu city. The village operates as a museum that preserves Borneo's ethnic culture. Gain insight into the knowledge, history, culture, and tradition of Borneo with a tour to the village, let the friendly aboriginal people brighten up your day. First, pay a visit to the traditional houses in the village, which are still resided by the indigenous people of the region. Blend in their lifestyle bonding closely with nature, be amazed by the simplicity and sophistication of their culture. Sample exotic delicacies and have a taste of the local signature rice wine, watch a fascinating dance performance delivered by a group of performers in traditional clothing. Uncover the mystery and uniqueness of aboriginal culture in Sabah on this half-day tour.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kota Kinabalu
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 250035P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 250035P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mari Mari Cultural VillageStop: 4 hours - Admission includedExplore the Mari-Mari cultural village on your trip to Sabah. Immerse in the tribal culture with a stroll in the traditional village, delight in numerous things to do within. Catch a glimpse of the tribe houses, sample exotic-flavored rice wine, and soak up the fabulous dance performance. Meet friendly indigenous people of Sabah and learn about their unique lifestyle on this day tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A good choice for a nice beach near Kota Kinabalu
As we spent one week in Kuala Lumpur going on the islands near by was a must. We have chosen first Seppangar island…
Small park with few animal species
The park is a small park with few animals only. Entrance fee for tourist is 20 ringgits. Location is a little bit f…
I shall give the resort 5 star
The first day hike to Bohey Dulang, this is an easy hike. Then to snorkelling. The second day we went to Kapalai Di…
Hills and seas
The hike up the hill in Bohey Dulang is 700m which takes about an hour to go up. Shoes and socks required, else rub…
Knowledgeable and family friendly
Great tour operator for your trip to Kota Kinabalu. The guides are knowledgeable, especially Alistair, and the driv…
Local -see it like the locals Kokol Hill with local food tasting and high tea
We used this tour group as they were the only one to offer the tour to Kokol hill and included the type of tour we …