Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It’s easy to explore St. Petersburg while your cruise ship is docked in the city’s port with this 2-day shore excursion. This experience saves you time and money by combining skip-the-line admission tickets to main attractions—including the Hermitage, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and Yusupov and Catherine’s palaces—transportation to and from attractions, a canal boat ride, and authentic Russian lunches each day.
- Book ahead to guarantee your spot on this St. Petersburg tour
- No visa needed—take this 2-day tour while your cruise ship is docked
- Bypass the long lines at main attractions, including the Hermitage
- See the city from a different vantage point on a canal boat ride
- Enjoy traditional Russian food picked out by locals
- Round-trip transport from the cruise ship terminal for your convenience
What to Expect
This St. Petersburg tour takes off when your cruise ship docks at the St. Petersburg Cruise Port. Please note that crowding at the port can affect the actual departure time of this tour. Your bus departs once all passengers are present. Some of the main highlights of this 2-day guided tour include the Hermitage, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Yusupov Palace, and Catherine’s Palace and Park. Get admission tickets and skip-the-line access. Don’t worry about navigation, as the tour includes round-trip transportation from your cruise ship to the sights. On the way, your guide will tell you historical facts and other interesting information about St. Petersburg. Each day, enjoy a traditional Russian lunch in between activities.
Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
Returns to original departure point
- Professional and personable English-speaking guide for two days
- Photo passes for all museums
- Subway ride (if time permits)
- One bottle of water per person per day, ponchos in case of rain
- Audio head-sets for groups of 10 or more
- Canal boat ride
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Infant (Baby) meals are not included
- Photo passes at Yusupov Palace (may be additionally purchased for 5 USD per pass)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mandatory: Please provide Cruise Ship Name at time of booking
- Mandatory: The following information for EACH traveler is required to confirm your booking: (1) Full Names (as it appears on Passport), (2) Passport numbers, (3) Country of Citizenship and (4) Date of Birth. (use Special Requirement field)
- This tour is only available for ships in port for 2 days for most major cruise lines throughout the summer season, not for ships docked for 3 days.
- A minimum of 10 days are required for visa processing
- Vegetarian option and other special dietary restrictions available ONLY if requested in advance (at time of booking).
- Infant meals not included
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a trouble free way to visit St Petersburg, found the visit to the hermitage was over too quickly and very crowded but that is travel. So pleased with SPB that we used them again in Stockholm and again very very pleased.
Date of experience: May 2020
1 Helpful vote
SPB Tours was excellent on all of our excursions in the Baltic region. St. Petersburg was great and we covered a lot. Maria was wonderful and our small group had a great time. We will definitely use SPB for all of our excursions the next time we go to the Mediterranean.
Date of experience: July 2019
3 Helpful votes
Response from SPB-Tours, Sales Associate at St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride
Responded 30 Jan 2020
Hi bkimura, Thank you for leaving a 5-star review of your time with SPB-Tours. I'm glad to read that you found our excursion to be excellent. It's great to read that Maria made your time in St. Petersburg to be extra special. I hope that we do hear from you again in the near future. Kind regards, Daniel Sales Associate, SPB Tours
The small group helped expedite the experience. Some confusion with paying for meals. Tour guide was wonderful, well-informed and knowledgeable.
Date of experience: September 2019
2 Helpful votes
The two day deluxe tour by SPB is probably the best guided shore excursion we have ever experienced. Our guide, Valery Dmitriev, was very knowledgeable, articulate and humorous and was able to navigate our small group of 13 people through the large crowds of fellow tourists…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
We came in on a cruise and were a bit unsure about visa and currency so we decided to play it safe and go with a guided tour. We are SO glad we did! Our guide, Maria, and driver, Ruslan, were fantastic! There was so much to see and do. Maria's energy, her passion for the…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: SPB Tours
Excellent Covid-19 response
The Baltic cruise through Celebrity was our dream trip. I booked SPB on a friend's recommendation that was endorsed…
You could not fault any part, from the pick up, the transport, the locations, the food, the return to the ship, and…
White Nights Vodka Tour Canal Cruise & Day tour to Peterhoff & Hermitage
My family and a few friends booked through SPB to do two tours while we were at port in St. Petersbur. SPB was real…
Excellent t tour!
We used SPB for every shore excursion on our Baltic cruise. Every tour, especially the two-day tour in St. Petersb…
Outstanding Tour Group
We were visiting several countries in the Baltic Sea and this tour was the highlight of the trip. The tour guide an…
Two days in St Petersburg
Our guide was very knowledgeable of all aspects of our two day visit in St. Petersburg. The driver was great at fin…
I miss you Olga.
My retired parents booked a Baltic cruise and invited me and my husband to join them. To be completely honest, I wa…
Best Tour Ever
This was our first experience with SPB Tours. It was AWESOME! Bus was comfortable, guide was amazing, tour was we…
Excellent plus plus
It was an excellent excursion. Our guide Katryn was highly competent and extremely knowledgeable on the history of …
Great Alternative to Cruise Line Tours
We ended up booking SPB tours in every port where we docked on our Baltic Cruise - St Petersburg, Helsinki, Tallinn…
SPB tours came highly recommended. We chose the 2 day tour because it included a visit to St Catherine's Palace. O…
Baltic Fall 2019
SPB staff, guides and drivers exceeded our expectations . All the meals provided on tours were excellent. Book all…
Took the tour through SPB tours and it was well worth the money. The highlights were magical and the tour guide was…
2-day Russian Treasures Tour with FABERGÉ Museum
This tour was amazing. I added An Evening at the Russian Ballet; this is a must if you visit St. Petersburg. Svetl…
abosolutely fantasic group of people
SPB tours is fantastic - we used them for two days in St. Petersburg, Tallin and in Germany - the guides were excel…
- Grand Peterhof Palace, Catherine Palace and Park, and 6 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
from MYR 100.82*
Popular: Booked by 927 travellers!
from MYR 100.82*
Popular: Booked by 540 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride
- The State Hermitage Museum
- Grand Peterhof Palace
- The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Catherine Palace and Park
What time does St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride start?
St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride?
St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride price starts from RM 1,361.29. Discover and book St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
What is the St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride cancellation policy?
St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride on Tripadvisor