Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (72)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Spend two days exploring St. Petersburg on a guided tour when your ship pulls into port. With a guide handling navigation and transportation, visit landmarks such as the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Peterhof, and the Faberge Museum, hearing in-depth commentary about each place along the way. Enjoy early access to the popular Hermitage, meaning you don’t have to deal with the pesky crowds.
- See the highlights of St. Petersburg in two days while your ship is docked
- Hear informative guide commentary about the city and its landmarks
- Early morning access to the popular Hermitage lets you avoid crowds
- All transportation in St. Petersburg provided
- Entrance fees to all attractions included
What to Expect
When your cruise ship pulls into St. Petersburg's port, disembark and meet your guide. On the first day, enjoy a city driving tour of St. Petersburg seeing top sights like the St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Neva River, and Menshikov Palace. Continue on for guided tours of the famous Faberge Museum and Peterhof for a tour of the Upper Gardens and the Lower Fountain Park, where you hear about the history of this impressive landmark. After lunch (included), enjoy a mid-afternoon boat ride along the rivers and canals before returning to your ship in the evening or choose an optional evening program. On the second day, enjoy convenient pickup and head directly to the Hermitage Museum, with the privilege of early-morning admission, and the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. Enjoy another included lunch before a guided tour of the Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral. Then, drive along the Nevsky Prospekt to see sights like Kazan Cathedral or Gostiny Dvor. End the day with included transportation back to the cruise port.
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Guide’s services for 2 days
- Driver’s services for 2 days (comfortable car (Mercedes)/minivan with A/C)
- A permit for photo/video at the museums per person
- Boat ride
- Metro visit
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Headsets for groups of 5 and more
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation)
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Not accessible for people with mobility issues. In case you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobile scooter or a walking frame, please consider taking a private tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have: 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- Your blanket visa requires you to be accompanied with a guide at all times
- Please note the sequence of the sights is subject to change
- The Hermitage reserves the right to adjust the entrance time slot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not available for travelers with mobility issues
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were booked with TJ Tours to go on a private 2 day shore excursion in July for 1 day Moscow, 1 day St Petesburg and due to coronvirus we unfortunately had to cancel. I would like to say to everyone know that the company is very good with their communication and they refuned…
Date of experience: July 2020
Used Shore Excursions 5 years ago (2015) while on a Celebrity Cruise to the Baltic. Our cruise rep suggested Shore Excursions as an alternate to what Celebrity would offer. The tour was excellent, we had a great guide and our group never exceeded 10 people. I would…
Date of experience: June 2019
We did the two day tour, booking on our Royal Caribbean ship. Tour takes care of visa requirements. Busy schedule, but we saw all the major attractions. Two guides, who were very knowlegable and able to answer any questions. Included lunches. Good buses. Wear good shoes,…
Date of experience: August 2019
Fantastic 2 day tour from a cruise. Highly recommended! By - passed all of the lines ... everything, including Visa Requirements, was taken care of
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: TJ Travel
So Incredibly Edifying!
Daria and her driver were prompt, professional, and courteous. Daria has a background in art education and thus was…
Great two day tour of St. Petersburg
This was the highlight of our cruise!! Dina was FANTASTIC. So glad we did this over the tours offered from the crui…
I had a wonderful time in St Pertersburg
Thanks to TJ travel I had a wonderful time in St Petersburg. Svetlana was a wonderful guide and the drivers and the…
Great Guide and So Much History Shared
We would use TJ Travel over and over, our guide was so informed, and were lucky as she was an older guide who lived…
We had a great experience with TJ tours. They picked us up from the cruise port soon after our ship arrived and we…
Two sight-filled days with a knowledgeable and friendly guide in a new Mercedes mini van.
The cruise lines begin warning you as soon as you book your cruise to St. Petersburg, that ship excursions include …
Fantastic Tour with T.J. Travel
I decided to book a private tour in St. Petersburg because there were 6 (2 parents and 4 young adults) of us and so…
The best decision we made for our entire trip was booking TJ Travel!
We booked a cruise to see Scandinavian countries and Russia. We always book private excursion while in the cruise …
Unexpected but unforgettable experience
We unexpectedly found ourselves on this tour having been handed over to TJ Travel by the company we booked with. M…
Dimitri excellent guide
I truly was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this 2 day tour. Dimitri was so smart & informative on the histo…
St Petersburg highlights
Good , clear communication via e mail throughout from TJ travel. Booked this tour as it was much cheaper than the N…
Booking this tour was super simple! We were on a cruise and booked this tour in lieu of booking an excursion from …
Knowledgeable guide and driver
Victoria (tour guide) and Ivan the bus driver were very professional. Victoria's English and history knowledge was …
Fast Tour of St Petersburg
We had a great two-day tour of St Petersburg. Our tour guide (Dina) was extremely knowledgeable. We learned a who…
Fantastic two day tour of St. Petersburg and surrounding areas.
I wish I could remember our guides name since she deserves special recognition. She was a lovely, petite woman wit…
- Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Faberge Museum, and 5 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 2,125 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour?
How much is Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour?
Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour price starts from US$250.00. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour cancellation policy?
Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour?
Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour is hosted by TJ Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TJ Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour on Tripadvisor