Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (28)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Spend your shore day in St. Petersburg seeing the major sights in and around the city on this full-day guided tour. Visit the Hermitage before opening hours and stroll the gardens at Peterhof. Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned car or minivan and enjoy a packed lunch.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The State Hermitage MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Park And Gardens of PeterhofStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned car or minivan
- Explore the Hermitage before official opening hours
- Enjoy lunch at Peterhof
- Learn about St. Petersburg from a guide
What to Expect
Meet your guide near your ship and embark on a city tour of St. Petersburg. Travel by car and take photo stops at various places, including Nevsky Prospect, the National Library, Kazan Cathedral, the Square of Arts, the Russian Museum, the Ethnographical Museum, Michael’s Castle, Aurora Battleship, the Spit of Basil Island, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty, and more. Learn the history of the places from your guide. Go on a guided tour of The Hermitage before the museum’s official opening hours. Continue on to Pushkin and take a guided tour of Catherine Palace with the Amber Room. Return to St. Petersburg and explore the park and gardens of Peterhof. Stroll through the Fountain Park and admire picturesque palaces. At the end of the tour, return to your ship.
- Guide’s services for 1 day
- Driver’s services for 1 day (comfortable car (Mercedes/VW)/mini van with A/C)
- A permit for photo/video at the museums per couple
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- On Mondays the Hermitage is replaced with Yusupov palace. (Photo and video permissions at the Yusupov palace can be purchased on the spot, photo permission – 3 USD per person, video – 6 USD per person.)
- Not accessible for people with mobility issues. In case you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobile scooter or a walking frame, please consider taking a private tour.
- This tour is rather active and not recommended for children under 7 y.o. If you are travelling with small children, please consider taking a private tour.
- Itinerary may change depending on the day of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday-Friday).
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation).
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No special dress code
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- On Wednesdays the Church on the Spilled Blood is replaced with Kazan Cathedral
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Many of the one day excursions visited similar sites so we selected this one based on the high ratings and a few of the itinerary details (Hermitage early entry, hydrofoil to Peterhof). We were not disappointed as we enjoyed a whirlwind day in St. Petersburg seeing as much as…
Date of experience: July 2019
We would totally recommend this company and tour. We did the one day tour with Olga as our guide her local knowledge and history was amazing. We were taken to all the highlights and we had the early entry into the hermitage museum. The day finished with a ride on the metro.…
We had a fantastic tour guide and driver that took care of the group from the minute we left port until we returned. TJ travel was easily identified at the time of disembarkation from the ship and highly organized. The group was small compared to the larger group offered by the…
Date of experience: July 2019
Outstanding and exceptional in every way. Prior to our trip we had many queries all of which were answered promptly and efficiently. Our tour guide Olesya and driver Nikolai were the best we have had on any tour. Olesya was extremely knowledgeable and able to answer all of our…
Date of experience: June 2019
The tour guide was very nice and provided a lot of history. The tour company was responsive but there was some confusion caused by the local US agent. So contact the company directly using the email. We had a good experience and covered a lot of sighs despite a couple of bad…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: TJ Travel
Professional, honest Tour Company
We booked a Tour with T J Travel for May 2020 to see St Petersburg. Unfortunately our cruise was suspended and we …
Good Company to book with
We were booked with TJ Tours to go on a private 2 day shore excursion in July for 1 day Moscow, 1 day St Petesburg …
Used Shore Excursions 5 years ago (2015) while on a Celebrity Cruise to the Baltic. Our cruise rep suggested Shor…
The Best Way to see St.Petersburg
We did the two day tour, booking on our Royal Caribbean ship. Tour takes care of visa requirements. Busy schedule…
Fantastic 2 day tour from a cruise. Highly recommended! By - passed all of the lines ... everything, including Visa…
Tour was well organized!!
Wonderful 2 day tour of a beautiful city. We had a great time visiting some amazing and opulent sites.
So Incredibly Edifying!
Daria and her driver were prompt, professional, and courteous. Daria has a background in art education and thus was…
Great two day tour of St. Petersburg
This was the highlight of our cruise!! Dina was FANTASTIC. So glad we did this over the tours offered from the crui…
I had a wonderful time in St Pertersburg
Thanks to TJ travel I had a wonderful time in St Petersburg. Svetlana was a wonderful guide and the drivers and the…
Great Guide and So Much History Shared
We would use TJ Travel over and over, our guide was so informed, and were lucky as she was an older guide who lived…
We had a great experience with TJ tours. They picked us up from the cruise port soon after our ship arrived and we…
A wonderful city
Day 2 of our tour was just as full as the first day taking in shopping and a river cruise among lots of other sight…
Brilliant two days
My wife and I had a fantastic two day tour, and while the group was slightly larger than we anticipated the guide a…
Two sight-filled days with a knowledgeable and friendly guide in a new Mercedes mini van.
The cruise lines begin warning you as soon as you book your cruise to St. Petersburg, that ship excursions include …
Best tour ever.
Den.rus co. Our tour guide did an excellent job . They also did the required visa. We went to all the major att…
- Duration: 9h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,811 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,125 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour
Which attractions will I visit with St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour?
St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour price starts from US$145.00. Discover and book St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour cancellation policy?
St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour?
St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour is hosted by TJ Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TJ Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor