JR West Official: Sanyo-San'in Area Pass 7 Day
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
･ Sanyo-San'in Area pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map ･ Valid trains are below (Reserved seats) - Reserved seats on SANYO SHINKANSEN (Shin-Osaka⇔Hakata) ･ This pass can be used for "Hello Kitty Shinkansen". - The Limited EXPRESS 'HARUKA, KUROSHIO, THUNDERBIRD, KOUNOTORI, YAKUMO, SUPER HAKUTO (INCL.Kamigori⇔Chizu) etc.' - Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines - JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)
Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan Shin-Osaka Station, 5 Chome-16 Nishinakajima, Yodogawa Ward, Osaka 532-0011, Japan Kansai-Airport Station, Senshukukonaka, Tajiri, Sennan District, Osaka 549-0011, Japan Nara Station, 1 Sanjohonmachi, Nara, 630-8122, Japan Sannomiya Station, ４丁目-1-１番－１ Nunobikichō, Chūō-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 651-0097, Japan Wakayama Station, 5 Chome-61 Misonocho, Wakayama, 640-8331, Japan Fukuchiyama Station, Ekimaecho, Fukuchiyama, Kyoto 620-0045, Japan Okayama Station, 1 Ekimotomachi, Kita Ward, Okayama, 700-0024, Japan HIROSHIMA STATION, 1-２番３７号 Matsubarachō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Sanyo-San’in Area Pass 7 Day
- Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- Bullet Train "KYUSHU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. Your official ticket will be sent to you in a separate email.
- Please go to green ticket-vending machines and pick up physical ticket by scanning QR code of e-ticket and non-Japanese passport.
- Use the physical ticket to pass through the automated ticket gate.
- Operation menus of machine can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean.
- If the machine breaks down or the passport have no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange physical ticket.
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government. *Includes customer who have Alien's Permanent Residence Permit. Japanese customer is not allowed to use.
- A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor”. *"Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: JR West Japan, Kinki
So Japanese - great for a tiki-tour
Had read about the launch of this special train just before I visited and couldn't resist. As it turns out neither …
Disappointingly rude conductor
People in Japan are known to be very friendly. I have spent about 10 days in Japan in August 2016 starting from Sen…
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,034 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,777 travellers!