per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from Kuala Lumpur or Putrajaya)
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Private Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Tickets.
- Food and drinks
- Putrajaya Cruise.
- Entry/Admission - Petronas Twin Towers
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up & drop off at Kuala Lumpur city centre hotels only
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20961P47
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the vehicle
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day?
- How much is Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day?
- Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day price starts from RM 748.33. Discover and book Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day?
- Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day is hosted by Travelvago. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travelvago on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: 2 in 1 Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya in one Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20961P47
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Batu CavesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Petronas Twin TowersStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Thean Hou TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Putra MosqueStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Perdana PutraStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Agriculture Heritage ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in July 2017
#18 of 442 Tours & Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- Z6677NFadamt00Ayyanar driving in his carAyyanar was a very helpful and patient guide. We got to see it all. Despite him being a Liverpool fan I would 100% recommend!!!
- melissabE1191HX00Ayyanar is a star ⭐️Ayyanar was a fantastic guide and was happy to answer all our questions about Kuala Lumpur’s sights. He was so friendly and informative. I would recommend Ayyanar any day of the week! Three cheers for Ayyanar!
- Climber0162799004300Ayyanar - the best guide!Ayyanar was fantastic! Such a friendly and knowledgeable guide. He was very good at making us feel comfortable and letting us know what clothing to wear at each of the religious sites. Good driver too! Thank you for making our trip brilliant!
- darthvader2200Great tour and value!Nantha was wonderful! He is an expert in Malaysian history and culture and shared plenty of information while showing us the sights. He made sure we were comfortable and pleased with all of the stops. He was also very flexible with our start and end points. Highly recommend!
- E342UXgiulias00Great half a day tour to Batu Caves and other KL highlights!Today I enjoyed a great little KL tour with Maran: he did show and share with me a lot. Maran is super friendly, professional and communicative… and a great source of info! I also appreciate the tour got organised super quickly and precisely despite I booked at very last minute (less than 12 hours in advance).
- Nicole K0010/10 Would Recommend!Guna was a fantastic guide—he took great care of us and was very accommodating to all of our needs. I'd highly recommend asking for him if and when you book this experience!
- Q7997KKstacyd00Fantastic!Great tour, the sites were beautiful!!! Our tour guide, Ayyanar, made the trip so well worth it, he is amazing!!! Ayyanar is so knowledgeable, very polite, and made us feel safe!
- andreean65800Very good choiceMelaka is a historical city, a mix of cultures, it worths a visit. Our driver and guide, Jay, was excellent.
- Annalisa V00Amazing Malay DayVisiting Malaysia for a Conference and I wanted to pack in as much as I can in one day. I booked a day tour. My driver Guna was punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, and the best! We covered so much in one day-the Batu Caves, Memorial Park, Independence Square area, the Central Market, China Town, Petronas Towers with tour just to name a few. Guna even took me to the area of the river where Kuala Lumpur got its name from. We also visited the Hand Made Batik Factory-- highly recommmed as there are a lot of fakes arpund. He had the answer to all of my Malaysian questions about its food, commerce, religion, population. I hope you are lucky enough to get him.
- Safari5759756844400The cultural tour for KL: Batu Caves, Thean Hou Temple, National Mosque很棒的吉隆坡文化之旅！非常推薦導遊Tharan，一路上分享了許多馬來西亞的資訊，讓初次旅遊的我更快的認識這個國家。旅途非常舒適，謝謝導遊Tharan舒適的服務，也讓我愛上這個充滿活力與文化多樣的國家！
- anjaM5437QS00Toptour with topguyThe private guide was well informed and everything was perfectly organized from begin to the end. Nice talk with a very friendly sympathetic man. Also the food was great and a lot. I really like the monkeys and the boattrip. Jay you're a talent and maybe a job ad a psychologist would suit you:)
- Sunshine3495866012400Great Cultural Tour of KLWe went on a lovely little Half Day tour of KL's Batu Caves and other significant cultural sites. Our tour guide and driver Tharan was a wonderful guide and very knowledgeable, he was also great at letting us customising things on the tour if there was something else we wanted to do. So overall a very good experience
- andreean65800ExcellentThe tour was very interesting and the guide, Jay, was the perfect guide. Thank you very much for everything.
- L5523IJsonias00Malaysia was exceptionalOur driver jaded was respectful & fun thank you!! We had amazing time in Malaysia our tour exeptional
- 477yulyas00Four cultures in one day!Great day trip around KL with excellent tour guide MJ! He was very friendly and supportive, shared a lot of information and interesting facts about Malaysia, gave us useful tips on local foods and shopping, took very nice pictures for both of us) Perfect time management! Personally recommend MJ as a tour guide for your remarkable experience in KL!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was the best customer service ever and an exceptional private tour! Our guide, Babu came promptly at the agreed time to pick us up from our hotel, then drove us to all the tourist attractions we wanted to see. Very informative comments about the attractions and the country's history and present times; not too much not too little, just enough for us to understand and remember. The tour goes on a relaxed pace, in an A/C car; bottled water is available for the entire duration of the tour. Everything was methodically planned and we immediately went in at each of the attractions the moment we arrived there. Babu also showed us the best places to take pictures of the attractions and also took pictures of us, when asked. The tour route is extremely well planned, as to offer a comprehensive picture of the past and present of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya: the Petronas Twin Towers, the Batu Caves, the Pink Mosque, the National Museum, to name a few. Enough time is allowed at each place, nothing is rushed. Also, the route is customizabile in terms of the time spent at each attraction and what attractions you wish to include/exclude. Delicious South Indian lunch (you can choose differently, if you wish). Again, our guide Babu went beyond the call of duty to ensure that we had a memorable experience. I cannot recommend this tour and company highly enough!!!
Written 8 March 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience Mr Babu will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
Written 28 April 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.