per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (Kuala Lumpur City Center only)
- Lunch Baba Nyonya
- Entry/Admission - Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Melaka
- Entry/Admission - Melaka Butterfly and Reptile Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Zoo Melaka
- Entry/Admission - Melaka Planetarium Adventure Science Centre
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC). You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
- MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P392
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Open daily from: 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Butterfly & Reptile Sanctuary Opening Hours: 8.30am to5.30pm everyday
- Melaka Zoo Opening Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Malacca Planetarium Adventure Science Centre Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 9.15am to 6.00pm
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch?
- Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch price starts from RM 677.62. Discover and book Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch?
- Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch is hosted by Asni Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P392
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1MelakaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park MelakaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Melaka Butterfly and Reptile SanctuaryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Zoo MelakaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Malacca ZooStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Melaka Planetarium Adventure Science CentreStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Asni Tours & Travels
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in January 2018
#11 of 312 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- aldoy65700Batu Cave VisitBatu Cave is amazing but sadly the place was quite dirty, not well looked after. The visit to Royal Selangor Pewter Factory was well worth it.
- klaras58500Amazing experienceMy friend and I did this tour during our stay in KL. Our personal guide for the day was Mr. Lawrence. He’s such a funny smart guide who made our day an absolute blast. He’s an easy going person and is willing to adjust the tour to your needs. Even though the itinerary is filled with interesting landmarks definitely worth visiting, I would say the highlight of our day was a lunch visit to a local Indian restaurant where you get to eat the food with your bare hands.
- ShazzaH201300A great day outWe had a great day out with our driver Laurence, he knew loads about KL and Malaysia and we covered so much in the day. Definitely recommended if you have limited time in KL as it fits so much in.
- isak68700Great day with excellent guideHad a great day with our guide. He drove us to places we would not be able to find by ourselves in Kuala Lumpur and in the country side. We really likes the monkeys and it was a perfekt finish with the sunset and the fireflies, even if the blue tears experience did not match the pictures. Really recommend this trip if you visit KL with a short amount of time
- Miffyspike00As promised but not a tourI booked this tour while traveling solo. There were 8 of us on a van, and we saw everything as promised in the listing. I had a monkey on my shoulder at one point. The nighttime boat into the pitch dark to see fireflies was exciting. However, the driver was only a driver, shuttling us to each location wordlessly, which any of these travel companies could have accomplished. At points, we were bewildered. If he just spent couple minutes at each location telling us some info or history about the place that would have been nice. That said, he was courteous and nice.
- rivimar00A worthwhile tour while in MalaysiaIt was an early start to the day, a 3 hour car ride to the Bukit Merah Laketown resort. Our tour driver Aris was very helpful, polite, knowledgeable about the tour area, took our pictures and sent the pictures immediately on whatsapp, very respectful and even opened the car door for me every time, a very chivalrous man. We stopped once on the way for some snacks and restroom. Got to sleep during the car ride so the early start was not too bad. Had lunch at the Bukit Merah laketown resort while waiting for our boat. 15 mins boat ride to Orang Utan island where we got to see 6 Orang Utans on the day. After that headed to Perak Cave temple and the steep and narrow stairs to the top (~400-500 steps) almost left me breathless but my husband climbed the stairs effortlessly and encouraged me along the way. After that we stopped at Birch memorial clock tower, and walked through Ipoh heritage walk and concubine lane and bought some Ipoh white coffee, Teh tarik and candies to take back home for friends/families, and then we went to see the Ipoh railway station. Didn’t spend much time at the train station though as other than it being a nice building it was just a train station. The last stop was at the Kek Lok Tong cave temple. Another cave temple which was very beautiful and much cooler inside the cave. There is also a garden behind the cave which was very beautiful. After the tour it was time to head back to our hotel in KL, a journey which was only supposed to be 2.5 hours took us almost 5 hours because of the traffic so prepare yourself for some long journey incase of unexpected traffic. A long day but it was worth the visit. Higy recommend the tour when in Malaysia.
- Connector4240618692500FantasticRajan my driver was Fantastic gave a lot of informations along the way looked after me to make sure I enjoyed the ride
- tomq72100Excellent tourBrilliant tour with Rajan as our driver. He was a brilliant driver and gave us information about all the stops as we drove. Prutrajaya is a picturesque area with beautiful architecture, particularly the National Mosque. Our favourite part of the tour was the Batu caves which were even better in person than the pictures we had seen before our trip. Again, an excellent tour and Rajan's driving made it so easy for us and we were picked up and dropped off at our hotel with ease.
- martinlC3643UX00Great Tour, great experienceLawrence was a funny and wise Tourguide. He Had mich to Tell about KL and Malaysia. Many laughs and Stories were shared. KL ist so beautiful at night. Definetly worth your while😊
- Chrisinta C00Experience a different side of MalaysiaMr Rajan gave us a very informative tour and ensured we had the best experience. We started with Batu Caves, the Batik factory and then Putra Jaya with the cruise. A bonus was the time allowed for a visit of the inside of the Pink Mosque (ladies will be given a cloak)
- nafeun202300Amazing introduction to the deep cultural diversity and history in PenangRonnie was our tour guide and he was amazing! We visited many iconic temples, tourist areas, historial sites, and more. We even did a coffee tasting which resulted in us buying a ton of Penang White Coffee and chocolates to bring back home. Throughout the tour, Ronnie gave wonderful explanations of the cultural signifiance of the places we visited. I would highly recommend him as a tour guide and would definitely book with him again if we ever returned to Penang.
- michaelzU3042NE00Exploring the treasure of Islamic artsThis museum offers a remarkable experience with its great exhibits showcasing Islamic art. The displays are informative and provide valuable insights into the rich cultural heritage. It is also quite family-friendly, making it an ideal destination for all ages. Whether you're an art enthusiast or simply looking for an educational outing, this museum is a must-visit.
- R6703NMrobertm00Kuala Lumpur Experience with Rajan.To summarized our experience in Kuala Lumpur, my wife and I had a great time with our guide Rajan. We felt we were well taken care of. Rajan is very nice, well-mannered, patient and a very good conversationalist. He not only showed us the highlights of Kuala Lumpur but even took us to places we did not plan to visit. If there's one place we missed in Kuala Lumpur, it's the Batu Cave, maybe because we had ran out time. But overall, we would rate Rajan as one of the best tour guide we had encountered. To Rajan, a big thumbs up to you. Thank you.
- Curiosity6101787811500Great experienceThe trip was amazing. and Indran as our driver was so honest with foreigner like us. He introduce something to us about malaysia. 5 stars!!
- marciasE1239QO00Nice experienceI loved that the driver Rajan was so patient and took us pictures, and gave US the time to explore the places. He was really nice to us.