per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lunch Baba Nyonya
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Melaka Butterfly and Reptile Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Melaka
- Entry/Admission - Zoo Melaka
- Entry/Admission - Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka
- Entry/Admission - Melaka Bird Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.
- Option 1MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaYou can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Option 2Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaFree hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC). You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P393
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Butterfly & Reptile Sanctuary Opening Hours: 8.30am to5.30pm everyday
- Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Open daily from: 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Melaka Zoo Opening Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Crocodile Farm Opening Hours: 9am to 7pm
- Melaka Bird Park Opening Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch?
- Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch price starts from RM 994.36. Discover and book Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch cancellation policy?
- Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch?
- Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch is hosted by Asni Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P393
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Melaka Butterfly and Reptile SanctuaryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park MelakaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Zoo MelakaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Taman Buaya & Rekreasi MelakaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Melaka Bird ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Asni ExperiencesStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Asni Tours & Travels
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in January 2018
#11 of 313 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Jet3775045810900Scene’s out of a movie 👌🏽One of the best tours I’ve been on so far, the views were amazing and the tour guide (Lawrence) was well mannered and educated and informative. He also took the time to take photos of me with most of the landmarks because I’m travelling solo. Thank you, maybe we’ll meet in the future for a longer tour because you can only see so much in a half day tour and Malaysia is enormous. Highly recommend 👌🏽
- Seashell371100Fun Experience in the Malaysian CountrysideVery good experience - The Hindu temple and the monkeys are neat. Fireflies are tiny but cool to see nonetheless. The boat tour company are a little unorganized as you go back and forth for each experience from the dock. I added on the eagle feeding which was lovely against the sunset. The included dinner was delicious with many options. Our guide Rajan was incredibly attentive, knowledgeable, and kind. Loved learning more about Malaysia from a local. It was great to get out of KL city and experience the countryside of Malaysia.
- stephenhX1976WG00A wonderful day. Recommended.We had a wonderful experience. The key was Josh, our guide/driver. He was very friendly and obliging, and had great knowledge of Penang and the places we visited. Everything ran to schedule, but with flexibility. The vehicle eas comfortable and (very importantly!) nice and cool. Very happy to recommend.
- Brendon D00Wonderful full day visit selangor, Batu caves,hot springs, waterfalls and the coast. Our guide Aris was beyond amazing.Our driver and the experience were amazing. Aris was a rockstar and showed us everything and more. His knowledge humour and good advice saw us have a great day
- 133bn00Urgent: Refund Request for Failed Service - Booking Confirmation #1453156429I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction regarding a recent booking I made with your company. Booking Details: Confirmation Number: 1453156429 Booking Reference Number: 1067221149 Date & Time: Saturday, 23rd of September 2023, 9:30 AM On the day of the booking, the service provider did not arrive at my hotel for the scheduled pick-up. My family, along with my sister-in-law's family, waited for 45 minutes in the hotel reception. Out of desperation, I borrowed a phone from a kind individual and reached out to your team. I was informed that there was an attempt to arrange a driver, but the pick-up might be delayed by another hour. By the time I spoke to your representative, it was already 10:30 AM, and I was told the pick-up might be around mid-day. This experience was extremely frustrating and inconvenient for us. Given the circumstances, I requested a full refund for the service that was not delivered as promised. The representative assured me over the phone that a full refund would be processed. However, it has been 10 days since that conversation, and I have yet to see any refund reflected in my account. I must say, this has been a deeply disappointing experience with your company. I had not anticipated such a lapse in service and communication. I have decided not to use your services in the future and hope that others do not have to endure a similar ordeal. Furthermore, I am finding it challenging to locate the appropriate section on the TripAdvisor website to raise a claim for my refund. It is evident that the provider has not initiated the refund process as promised. I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter and expect a prompt resolution. Please process the refund at the earliest and provide me with a confirmation once done. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Mobstar9900Horrible tour and waste of moneyAbsolutely horrible tour company. I can’t caution you enough not to book this tour. M our driver, William, was late and picked us up in a run down sedan, the A/C barely worked. He was unfriendly and rude. He didn’t have anything to say about any of the stops and merely drove us to each spot and told us where to walk. William is the worst tour guide I’ve ever had. Please do not book this tour
- Mobstar9900Waste of moneyPlease avoid booking a tour with this company. I just finished a private tour to the Batu caves, hot springs, Batik and pewter tour. I’m extremely well travelled and this is the worst tour I’ve ever been on. William was out “tour guide” who picked us up late in a old run down sedan that had old used water bottles laying around the back seat and A/C which barely worked. William provided absolutely not information or facts about the sites we visited and was unfriendly. He simply drove us to each stop and told us what direction to walk. He was rude, unfriendly and certainly not a tour guide. I can’t caution someone enough not to book with this tour company, it’s a complete waste of money
- greigc201500prompt & reliable & professional serviceI had booked return private airport transfers with this company. Our flight was delayed twice so nearly 3 hours late I had contacted them prior as no idea when we would be arriving but they still waited for us at the airport was worried no one would be there just amazing service our driver Mr Dhevan was good gave us lots of tips and were to go, I had not booked the return yet with them, but after that service booked our return for early morning and got the same drive again on time and very helpful
- greigc201500Amazing day out to the orangutansDefinitely worth booking this day tour to Orangutan Island & Perak Cave Temple. Booked a private tour and very cheap the car was nice and modern and spacious for the 3 of our and driver was excellent and professional. Early morning start and our driver was already waiting in the lobby for us, the only thing did not realize was its just over 3 hours to get there but very scenic drive along the freeway and does stop halfway for rest break. It's a short boat ride then over to the island and you will not be disappointed just amazing to see them you taken around by staff on the island to the different enclosures and lots of information is given.
- B3596UEsandraj00Batu Caves tour with RajRajes was an exceptional driver and tour guide. I would highly recommend him. Very kind and caring with a very comfortable car. This tour was a highlight of our trip.
- pernor2000Excellent guiding and drivingVery well organised and ecellent guiding and driving by our guide Sankarin. A very nice day and highly recommendale.
- OnAir4035595281700Cameron HighlandsLawrence spent the entire day with us and took 100 pics which he sent to us via Whatsapp. He is 3rd generation in KL and has so much history to share.
- Dream2862275297800Amazing day at the hot springs, waterfalls, and cultural sites around Kuala LumpurMy driver Aris was extremely friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I truly had a great day with him today. He promptly took me to each of the sites and gave me a good historical overview of each of the places. In the midst of it all, we also had other amazing conversations which gave me some great insights on Malaysia, the culture here, and the lives of everyday Malaysians. Thank you so much for an amazing tour!
- 168larryg00Views beyond beliefWe hired a car with a driver to take us to the Skyway Cable Car. The views were spectacular especially going both ways. The Cablecar is very safe and the Staff were helpful. We also visited the Outlet shopping which was having Sales. There were extensive Food Outlets on the lower. We lunched at the Korean Restaurant
- Jules F00A wonderful day outRajan was amazing So knowledgeable and friendly Explained alot about Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur we didn’t know . Lovely air conditioned very clean car Water was supplied to keep us hydrated after the Bath Cave The waterfalls were amazing and beautiful. Rajan took us to a local Indian restaurant where the food was delicious and very tasty. A truly lovely day. Definitely would recommend the experiences we went to see . The Tin factory was very interesting and some beautiful souvenirs to buy The batik shop was also lovely and I was very pleased with my silk sarong. Ask for Rajan he’s lovely
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mr Nason was a great driver and interesting man. Recommended! Melaka is beautiful and the river tour is relaxing and fabulous.
Written 15 April 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review and Mr Neson will be thrilled to hear your feedback!
Written 16 May 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.