Private: Putrajaya City Tour (6Hrs)
By AJS ASIA TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Meet and greet our friendly English-Speaking Driver at the hotel lobby and proceed for your tour and You will be picked-up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and take a tour through the Putrajaya from Kuala lumpur city. Places of Interest: Perdana Putra (Drive Pass) Dataran Putra (Visit Stop) Putra Mosque (Visit Stop) Seri Perdana (Photo Stop) Putrajaya Lake (Visit Stop) Different Concept of Bridges (Photo Stop) Putrajaya International Convention Center (Photo Stop) Persiaran Perdana (Drive Pass)
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Mineral Water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All Entrance Fees
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotels / Apartments / Housing Area
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75686P204
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- All People Can
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75686P204
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPerdana Putra
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Family Holiday in MY
The trip was so nice.. tour guide Nasir and Driver Isaac were very friendly and helpful. Nasir shared a lot of inte…
Trip guide Tan was very amazin and gave us all the history of Malaysia.. he was funny and very friendly.. wud expec…
Warning- Operator Closed
Warning - Operator closed. This tour does not exist, the operator is not trading any more even though you can still…
Time waisted its a Scam!
Tour operator didnt pick us up in our hotel. I keep on emailing them but never responded. We are waiting in our hot…
It is a great airport where you can spend some hours before your flight. It has a good service and fine customer se…
Very poor queueing control. Very poor official intervention to correct the problem. Very poor experience for the hu…
Good trip but Poor tour operator experience.
We hit the rough spot with the tour operator right from the start. Our private trip pick up time was supposed to be…
Very nice place
2hr drive from Kuala lumpur. Went to st Peter's church. Must cover up. 45min Malacca heritage walk.walk starts off …
Terrible Service. Car No Showed, refused any refund. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!
My wife and I visited Malaysia on the Princess Sapphire. We contracted with this company about a month before we a…
One of the better airports
A great airport that is a true reflection of being Malaysia’s capital city Kuala Lumpur Airport! Travellers shoul…
Putrajaya City tour via Taxi, 2-3 hours tour is enough to cover all major locations.. And wetlands not included in …
I traveled to Kuala Lumpur for my job and decided to tack on one extra day for sightseeing. I didn't have very high…
Easy to get to, by monorail. The steps were good with monkeys running around, very friendly. The colourful temples …
I would like to know that if I am taking the trip of 16.00 hours whether all visit stop will be opened