From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature
By Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
Experience Kuala Lumpur Countryside for one whole day! Discover Kuala Selangor,from the Sekinchan rice fields to the Kuala Selangor Nature Park mangroves. En route, you’ll visit Pantai Redang (Redang Beach), a rice museum, several temples and Bukit Melawati, a historic seaside fort that’s home to silvered leaf monkeys. Top off the tour with a boat ride past fireflies lighting up the night forest. A seafood lunch and riverside dinner are included with round-trip hotel transport. Highlights: • Full day Countryside Tour from Kuala Lumpur • Learn about rice production with a knowledgeable guide • A series of sightseeing stops from Redang Beach to the lush Sekinchan rice fields • Enjoy the firefly cruise through the mangroves during the night • Savor local seafood lunch and dinner • Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Admission Ticket Firefly
- Personal expanses
- Personal Insurance
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- MATIC, 109, Jln Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Once reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team. How to get to Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC):- 300, Bus - 303, Bus - GOKL Bus lines stop near Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) By Garb or Taxi (Please mention MATIC or above address.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137201P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature on Tripadvisor
- How much is From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature?
- From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature price starts from RM 679.12. Discover and book From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature cancellation policy?
- From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature?
- From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature is hosted by Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Kuala Lumpur:Kuala Selangor Countryside Signature on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137201P25
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Interesting and informative
We enjoyed seeing local areas away from the hustle and bustle of KL. The Batu caves were interesting and a challeng…
Great half day trip
Our driver William made this trip really memorable as he was so interesting & full of information & a safe driver. …
Batu Caves, Hot Springs & Waterfalls
Our guide and driver Faizal was excellent, very polite and friendly, picking us up early (9am) to go to Batu Caves,…
Excellent experience !
Khanan was great, really gave us a local experience. Highly recommend doing this tour to give you an idea of the ar…
Batu caves & Waterfall
I thoroughly enjoyed the trip to the Batu caves, springs and waterfall. Our guides were excellent and very knowledg…
Fun, Entertaining Evening
A very enjoyable evening. A knowledgeable and friendly guide who brought the vibrancy of the different stops to lif…
Really enjoyed this. Our guide and driver had lots of stories and we felt well looked after. The trip to the batik …
We really enjoyed this experience with a private tour guide that was nice and very arranging. A day well spent.
Very very disappointed particularly with the state of the caves
Driver was on time friendly, helpful, polite and spoke good English, transport was very comfortable. I was complet…
Good tour guide
Was a great tour guide who showed us around but had to remind him where to take us, they usually have the same iten…
Must do trip BUT!!
We booked a half a day tour which was picked up on time by a lovely driver . We got to the steps and was amazed wit…
Review of our tour February 16, 2020
This tour is a great option for a night. Sri Shakti temple was a cool temple to visit, different from Sri Mariamma…
The scene of mangrove at nightfall was really beautiful. However, a brief introduction to the Indian temple and re…
The food at the seafood restaurant had a lot to desire, not because it was not good, but because it was ordered by …
Batu cave, hot springs, waterfall.
This was a great tour. Wan was an excellent tour guide. He was very informative, spoke good English and was happy t…