National Elephant Conservation Centre from Kuala Lumpur
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Discover Malaysia’s Asian elephants at the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary outside of Kuala Lumpur. Observe these unique Borneo Pygmy elephants up close thus gain an insight into the center’s rescue and rehabilitation work. We also bring you to visit a Malaysian aboriginal settlement, where you can learn more about the country’s indigenous history and traditions. Highlights: • The Elephant Sanctuary is a must-see for nature lovers and families traveling with kids. • Incredible photo opportunities at the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. • Experience the culture and traditions of Malaysia’s aboriginal people. • Local lunch meal included. • Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Kuala Lumpur hotel
MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- Meals: Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- Nature Guide (at elephant sanctuary only)
- Elephant bathing fee(payable directly at the sanctuary)
- Personal expanses & insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Walking is involved. Thus, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The weather in Malaysia can be hot and humid, so wear light, breathable clothing. Cap, hat or shades also recommended.
- Please do bring along bath towel and spare clothing in case you get wet or dirty.
- Bathing with the elephants require nature guide service fee of RM10.00 / person (adult) and RM5.00 / person (children) for these particular activities only.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
Good tour guide
Was a great tour guide who showed us around but had to remind him where to take us, they usually have the same iten…
Must do trip BUT!!
We booked a half a day tour which was picked up on time by a lovely driver . We got to the steps and was amazed wit…
Review of our tour February 16, 2020
This tour is a great option for a night. Sri Shakti temple was a cool temple to visit, different from Sri Mariamma…
The scene of mangrove at nightfall was really beautiful. However, a brief introduction to the Indian temple and re…
The food at the seafood restaurant had a lot to desire, not because it was not good, but because it was ordered by …
Batu cave, hot springs, waterfall.
This was a great tour. Wan was an excellent tour guide. He was very informative, spoke good English and was happy t…
Amazing to see the work of the sanctuary and see the orang-utans being looked after so well. The santuary relies on…
This is a great tour to orientated yourself to what's just outside KL. Our guide was Maran and he was knowledgeable…
KL Tour day
We were collected on time by Rajan who is a good driver and guide. The Hot Springs were a great disappointment to …
We went on a private tour with Rajan to see the hot springs, waterfalls and caves. Rajan was very knowledgeable and…
This place is a hidden gem only established in recent years. The experienced photographers coming along spent an ho…
Really enjoyed our
We did the batu cave, hot spings and waterfall tour with Harry. He was very nice and friendly a great tour guide we…
Great Tour but didn't expect a motorised boat
Harry was our driver. His English and sense of humor was fantastic. We visited in the wet season, so watching a h…
Firefly Boat Tour
Very good Tour Guide and top dinner. Our driver was in Time at the Hotel and picked us in a quite new car. The stop…
Highly recommended ½ day tour in KL.
We did this tour in the morning and it did not disappoint. Just our family and our guide Rajen, who was very knowle…
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,232 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 646 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 145 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 616 travellers!