Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur
By MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS
Ipoh has many nice attractions and sights in and around the city. One popular attraction is the Railway Station, Town Hall and High Court. Other attractions are: Ipoh Heritage Walk, Kellie's Castle, Perak Cave with its numerous beautiful Buddha statues. Sam Poh Tong is a Buddhist temple in a limestone cave. To the south, Kellie’s Castle is an unfinished mansion built by a Scottish planter. Southeast, the vast Gua Tempurung cave has dramatic rock formations.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 11–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from any Hotels / Apartments / Guest House & Residence in Kuala Lumpur City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144369P90
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- How much is Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur price starts from RM 448.49. Discover and book Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy?
- Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur is hosted by MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ipoh Full Day Heritage Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144369P90
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gua TempurungStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Concubine LaneStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Ipoh Railway StationStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Ipoh Town Hall and Old Post OfficeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Masjid Sultan Idris Shah Ke II IpohStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Birch Memorial Clock TowerStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Ipoh Kallumalai Murugan TempleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Royal Club IpohStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9HOGA Gaharu Tea Valley 1Stop: 90 minutesSee details
- 10Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen GardensStop: 60 minutesSee details
See 3 more stops
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Driver 1h late
The driver was 1 hour late for pick up. Some of the places specified in the program were not available. I would not…
Day trip to Cameron Highlands
Tea fields were spectacular as well as the waterfalls. Driver was efficient and explained the area well.
Driver "James" No Show
Driver did not show up @4:30am pick up from Shangri-la Hotel as agreed on Nov. 21, 2022. I had to arrange an alter…
We had a lovely & helpful guide Hari. We enjoyed both the Batu caves & the ride up cable car with beautiful scene…
Twin Towers Tour
On time, pleasant, attentive and explained everything. clearly. Able to make slight adjustments to the itinerary. F…
Good one day trip
This is a one day trip. Can go up to genting highlands using the cable cars and can enjoy the theme parks and casin…
Was told at the outset that there was not time to visit the Batu Caves so were taken just to Genting Highlands whic…
We booked a private tour to Malacca from Kuala Lampur via Viatour They farmed this out to Riyas tours. We wanted t…
A car ride to Genting Highlands with unnecessary stopovers
The trip description read "Explore the Genting Highlands and Batu Caves with a driver". In reality the driver barel…
Very Nice but long drive
D Excellent English speeking guide and driver with interesting information. 120 km one way a little too long for on…
Great Drive, great car, great driver
I booked at very short notice on a sunday and received an excellent service by the front office and by the driver S…
Ten Caves, Cable car rideto cool environs of Genting: Fabulous.
First darshan of Lord Muruga/ Subrahmanya/ Kartikeya by our two families. What with monkeys & pigeons having roarin…