Historic Malacca Day Tour
By Ar Razzaaq Tours & Travel
Melaka is the capital of the state of Melaka, on the west coast of peninsular Malaysia. It is a city rich with heritage buildings, ancient landmarks and colonial structures. Visiting Melaka is a unique experience as it has a rich historical and cultural background from previous Portuguese, Dutch and British rule. You can still see the imprints of British, Dutch and Portuguese forces left behind in forts, museums, churches and towers. It is because of all this history that the city center was listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in July 2008.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- toll charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Red Square (Dutch Square)
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Hill & Church (Bukit St. Paul)
- Entry/Admission - Cheng Hoon Teng Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jonker Walk World Heritage Park
- Entry/Admission - A Famosa Fort
- Entry/Admission - Villa Sentosa (Malay Living Museum)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
- KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 231031P4
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Historic Malacca Day Tour?
- How much is Historic Malacca Day Tour?
- Historic Malacca Day Tour price starts from RM 514.71. Discover and book Historic Malacca Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Historic Malacca Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Historic Malacca Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Historic Malacca Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Historic Malacca Day Tour?
- Historic Malacca Day Tour is hosted by Ar Razzaaq Tours & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ar Razzaaq Tours & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Historic Malacca Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 231031P4
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
air conditioned vehicle and well experience driver. recommended for airport services and other tour packages.
Wonderful new experience. Explored hidden gem not so far from city and the waterfall was amazing. The guide was rea…
Went from bad to worse...
So after booking the tour we didn't recieve any confirmation on what time we'd be picked up from our hotel so I sen…