THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST WAY TO SHOP FOR SOUVENIRS TO BRING BACK HOME! The title says it all... we are going to TWO-RINGGIT SHOPS. Not just one, but TWO different stores that sells everything under RM2.10. Literally, every item in this store is priced at RM2.10! (or as most of the world understands it: USD0.50. Yes 50 CENTS!) From mineral waters, soft drinks, snacks, to toiletries, toys, car accessories, to home gardening (flower & veg seeds, fertilizers too), even phone accessories - almost every aspect of your life needs are here. There are several of this shops in KL outskirts however only in this area they never close! Wide selection of snacks & candies of local flavor (durian crisp, mango chewy candy or even chocolates!) On our way back to the city, if you are hoping to buy some tropical fruits we can also make a stop at the nearby farmers market (they still open at this hour!) so you can buy some to bring home.
Ages 3-85, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pasar Seni MRT Station (KG16), Stesen Pasar Seni, Jalan Sultan, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Meet me at 'Pintu A' entrance
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 255379P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 255379P4
- You'll start atPasar Seni MRT Station (KG16)Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taman Selayang JayaStop: 2 hoursThis is the area where the TWO 2 ringgit shops are located.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Din The Host
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in March 2020
#32 of 109 Food & Drink in Kuala Lumpur
- 254awnia00SCAMI booked this tour today (same operator but different platform). Nobody showed up, operator no. Is out of service. SCAM
- Shila F00Batik, food and culture in Kota BharuThank you to Din and all of the people at Gahara for a truly amazing experience! Not only did my son and I get to make traditional batik, but we also got to see many museums, experience local food (which is so delicious and can only be had in Kelantan!), and explored local art. Having Din with us was game-changing as he not only served as a translator, but an amazing guide and friend. If we had not been there with him, we would have missed out on so much of the experience. Staying in the former family home of the founder of Gahara was amazing. We were surrounded by beautiful textiles and the energy of this thriving textile house. It was fun to visit other batik houses here, and we even met a very old weaver, working her loom, making a beautiful songket. This was a much needed respite from lockdown in KL, and since I am a textile lover, it was the perfect antidote! AND....I ate the best food here in Kelantan that I have had in Malaysia, thanks to Din and his friends. Highly recommend this tour. It is a life-changer!
- Shila F00A wonderful adventure!My son and I had an amazing day with Din! After so long inside because of the lockdown, it was wonderful to get outside and explore! This is our third adventure with Din. He always takes very good care of us. He is knowledgeable and shares personal stories along the way. We would not have been able to do this on our own. He has the entire trip carefully timed and planned. Everything we saw and did this day was a unique and enjoyable experience. The only downside was that we did not get to enjoy the Firefly Park as they were closed. Highly recommend this experience and this host!!
- 443oc_aneg00Amazing time with Din !I had an amazing time with Din! At my request we actually did the countryside and Putrajaya tour and it was great! Din is a fantastic host, he knows a lot of things and he is really open-minded. We literally talked about everything and I learnt a lot about the local way of life. We even had a small picnic on the beach with local food and fruits he brought and a tour of my new neighbourhood. He will definitely give context for some places you might not even notice by yourself. So thanks again Din and see you soon :)
- Shila F00Amazing adventure!This was an awesome and unexpected adventure! Din is an outstanding host and guide. He is very knowledgeable about the places we visit. He even brought delicious snacks prepared by his family. We learned so much about Malaysian history, culture and saw many beautiful places. Such a welcome experience after being so long indoors. Highly recommend!!
- MalgorzataP9000MrsMy friend and I met Din in a textile museum café while exploring Kuala Lumpur without any idea where to go next. We asked him for directions and he offered to show us some great spots in the neighbourhood. When we found out he was a guide we felt very lucky as we only had one more day in KL and no plan whatsoever. so we went on a tour with Din the following day. It was a great success and we had lots of fun together. We also loved the food we were served on the day. Din is a vary charming gentleman who’s very passionate about his city. A perfect host! I would love to come back one day and hit the town with Din ! Xx Gosia
- Inspire76451300Adventure with Din the HostI had been on 2 adventures ( prefer to call it adventure 😆) with Din back in 2019. Both experiences were unique & memorable in their own way! Something to look forward to in my trip to KL actually! Was glad we accidentally 'cross path' on online flatform😎 & become friends until now! Will I recommend Din to my friends? Yes a big 💯 Yes!