Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (40)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Visit important memorials and significant gravesites in Arlington National Cemetery with a hop-on hop-off trolly pass. It’s the perfect way to get a comprehensive overview of the remarkable site in just a couple of hours. Visit the US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps War, and Robert E. Lee memorials. The trolly also takes you to the gravesites of President John F. Kennedy and General John J. Pershing, as well as Arlington House.
- Explore Arlington Cemetery at your own pace
- Listen to onboard commentary about the cemetery
- Enjoy comfortable transfer to each memorial
- Visit the gravesites of many influential Americans
- Transport by hop-on hop-off trolley for one loop around Arlington cemetery
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tour is closed on 1/11/20 and 12/19/20 for the Wreaths Across America event.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Arlington National Cemetery requires a 100% ID Check with no exceptions. All US guest must provide a State or Government Issued picture ID. Visitors 16 and 17 may present a valid school ID. All foreign guest must present a PASSPORT. Foreign ID Cards will not be accepted. US State or Government issued picture ID or PASSPORTS ONLY can be used for entry into Arlington National Cemetery.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The only good thing about the tour is the ride to the top of the hill for the changing of the guard. After the changing of the guard, which had at least 3 tour bus loads of guests, the line to get back on was ridiculous and a bus only shows up every 15-20 minutes. Our older…
Date of experience: March 2020
Visiting Arlington National Cemetery instills a great sense of patriotism. A tour of the cemetery allows one to gauge the vast numbers of military personnel who have sacrificed so much for the freedoms that all Americans enjoy today. Observing the changing of the guard at the…
Date of experience: October 2019
This was a shock. 400,000+ Americans rest here. The 'Tomb of the Unknown Soldier' was somber but beautiful.
Find one of the older 'helpers' to talk to you. He doesn't only know the tourist attractions but the little know facts. We found another 'Unknown Grave' This one had the remains of over 2,000 unknown Union soldiers interred there. The only way they knew how many were buried…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from Jennifer G, Guest Relations Manager at Arlington National Cemetery Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Responded 5 Feb 2020
Thank you for reviewing. We are glad you came to visit this lovely Cemetery and pay you respects.
We took the Tour they offer at Arlington National Cemetery, we do every time and that is at 4 to 5 times a year. We always enjoy our tours and we laarn more and more each time. If you any issues you talk to your tour guide or driver, they can answer questions or help make your…
Date of experience: December 2019
We spent the majority of our time at Arlington waiting for shuttles. We should have walked as that is free. We were told at Tomb of Unknown soldier that it was 2 to 3 minutes wait. We actually waited about 30 minutes. We waited about an hour at welcome center. They…
Response from Inspire32764340282, Guest Relations Manager at Arlington National Cemetery Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Responded 2 Jan 2020
I was sorry to read you were delayed during your touring. We try to anticipate the number of guests we will be serving and plan accordingly. Please take advantage our or satisfaction guarantee located on the customer service page of our website.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Arlington National Cemetery Tours
Makes you think
This tour was more for my benefit, having served. But my family really quite enjoyed the tour as well. Remember it’…
Take the blue line metro to the Arlington Cemetery stop. Cemetery bus tour runs about $15 per person and is well wo…
Best way to visit the cemetery
The hop on hop off bus tour of Arlington Cemetery is a comfortable and informative way to visit the site. It includ…
The size of the cemetery is very large. The tour made it very easy and convenient to hop on and hop off at all the…
The sheer size of this cemetery is daunting. Solemn and beautiful. The changing of the guards ceremony well worth a…
Patriotic and Reverent
It’s not difficult to be silent at the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers. It commands respe…
I don't know how to review this but if ever in Washington area it's a must see. The changing of the guard is breath…
Must do in Washington Dc
If you are visiting Washington Dc you must Visit here. An amazing and emotional place. The changing of the gaurd at…
Went on road train around cemetery. Saw important graves. It’s a get off get on train it stops 4 places of interest…
Taking the shuttle is well work the money. To be able to hop on and hop off makes touring so much easier. The pe…
I don’t know how I should describe this place, it is so pretty, but sad at the same time. However if you go, respec…
Must visit in Washington
Great place to visit. We used trolly tour to cut down on walking. The tour guides provided lot of information going…
Takes your breath away - best way to visit this solemn ground
My hats off to the men and women who perform these tours, and their dedication. I took the tour last week while I …
Every American should visit
The trolley that takes you around the cemetery is wonderful. The guide provides very nice narration of the various …
Respectful and insightful tour
It was a solem visit but one where respect was shown by the staff. Sadly one cannot same for some of the visitors. …
- Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington National Cemetery Welcome Center, and 10 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,821 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,558 travellers!