What to take?
- Clothing of soft and flexible fabrics (it will get wet);
- Tennis or footwear suitable for aquatic activities (compulsory)
- Sunscreen and lipstick, repellent;
- Hat or cap;
- Dry clothing and shoes for exchange;
- It is necessary to arrive 15 minutes in advance for each reserved activity;
- We do not recommend jeans clothes that weigh heavily if wet.
To perform this activity, it is necessary to comply with the limitations:
River Level: 0.3 to 1.00m = Minimum Height: 1.20m
River Level: 1,01 to 1,49m = Minimum Height: 1,40m
River Level: 1,50 to 1,89m = Minimum height: 1,40m (and know how to swim)
River Level: 1,90 a 2,50m = Transferred to the broker
Maximum weight = 100 kg
Pass By: Rio Jacare-Pepira, State of Sao Paulo Brazil