8 Days - Kenya Wildlife & Zanzibar Beach Vacation
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (19)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Escape to Kenya, Land of the African Safari. Veer off the beaten track to get a glimpse of the most magnificent wildlife concentration on this planet. Wind up with a relaxing beach getaway at Zanzibar, soak up some sun as you stroll lazily along the beach...get a chance to experience the rich Spice island culture and their amazing cuisine. This is one African safari you'll never forget.
Full day at Masai Mara
Depart Masai Mara to Zanzibar
Full day at Zanzibar
Full day at Zanzibar
- Meet and Greet service by our local representatives at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Meet and Greet service by our local representatives at Zanzibar International Airport.
- Roundtrip airport transfers from hotels in Kenya and Zanzibar.
- Accommodation as per choice of hotel / lodge (or similar).
- The rates are quote base on 3 star Accommodations, an upgrade can be arranged with additional fee
- Meals Full board while on safari as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner).
- Bed and breakfast in Nairobi
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari.
- Transportation by a Safari built Non-Air conditioned safari 4x4 Landcruiser.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
- Temporary membership to Emergency Medical Evacuation Service whilst on safari.
- All flights, airport taxes, security related fees, all Items of personal nature
- Nairobi to Zanzibar flight at USD 265 per person.
- Medical insurance, tips / gratuities for driver / guide and hotel staff, any change in itinerary.
- Any extras not mentioned above e.g. extra meals, Visa fee.
- All Bank transfer fees while making the payments at USD 40 Nett per remittance transaction.
- Credit card payments will attract 5% surcharge of the total price of the package.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: South Rift Galaxy Safaris
Super Excellent safari to the Mara.
My friends and I went for an 5 day safari to the Mara and booked the whole Safari start to finish with South Rift G…
Road trip safari with south rift galazy safaris
Excellent. South rift galaxy safaris is the best ever, affordable prices and friendly to all customers.
Eyeing the Bear and up-close with the Elephants
A nice, bond strengthening road trip to go with Family and friends, with the surety of not only having fun on the r…
Masai Mara Safari
An Excellent organised and well presented safari by Gilbert of South Rift Galaxy Safaris. We started off in Nairobi…
Masai Mara visit
They deliver,very friendly,have a very good customer care. I had a memorable experience with them. Long live Southr…
Amboseli and Tsavo West
Samson, my tour guide, was really helpful. He picked me up at the airport and drove all the way to Amboseli Nationa…
From beginning to end we were VERY well cared for. Email communication was fast, efficient, and thorough as we plan…
Thank you so much South Rift Galaxy Safaris for making my trip worthwhile. I was pleased at the way you had a wide …
An excellent Experience!!!
We had a great experience with South Rift Galaxy Safaris! Nothing to complain about. Everything was from the beginn…
- Nairobi, Lake Nakuru National Park, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Popular: Booked by 274 travellers!