Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu
By Asni Tours & Travels
Enjoy the stretches of white beach, crystal clear waters and dazzling marine life at the beautiful Perhentian Island The best way to enjoy the beautiful underwater world of Pulau Perhentian is to join a snorkeling tour. No worry if you are not able to swim, as most of the snorkeling packages in Perhentian include all the necessary safety equipment to ensure an enjoyable underwater discovery trip.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Boat ride to snorkeling point
- English-speaking Boatman/guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Long Beach, Perhentian Kecil Island, 22300 Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia Jetty Long Beach
- Coral Bay, Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia or Jetty Coral Bay
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P554
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking required
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu
What you can expect during your visit
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
- Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu price starts from RM 131.93. Discover and book Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu cancellation policy?
- Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
- Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu is hosted by Asni Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P554
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Perhentian IslandsStop: 3 hoursMeet your guide and driver at jetty and head out to snorkelling boat trip that takes you to the snorkeling locations. The waters around Perhentian Island are well known for their clear visibility, vividly colorful corals and a variety of marine life. Catch sight of the elusive stingrays hiding about at the bottom of the reefs or swim with the curious reef sharks circling around. There are five points to choose from which are Fish Point, Turtle Point, Shark Point, Coral Garden and Turtle Garden. After a full day of adventure, we will head back to the resort for you to relax and explore the rest of the island.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great cultural tour & historical landmarks.
Great private tour with Mr. Maran. He was knowledgeable, courteous & helpful. He gave great suggestions on places t…
Great quick tour if you’re short on time.
Great tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Our favorite part was seeing the mosque. Nice way to see the…
Covers all the main spots
Great tour guide. Perfect tour to quickly see all the popular tourist spots. Nice photo opportunities.
Great tour guide.
Brilliant morning, very informative guide took us round the tour in a relaxed and friendly way. If you get the chan…
Good balance of culture and history
It was a great tour learning the history and culture of Kuala Lumpur. Got to see how the tin/pewter of today is mad…
Fabulous tour by our guide Suresh!
Suresh, Thank you for your wonderful trip around this city ! We saw so much KL today from the Petronas Towers throu…
Trailfinders guide excellent
Great guide really helps Booked through Trailfinders. Really informative and helpful . It’s a place to see as a tou…
Amazing, superb must do
Amazing must do, we opted for 360 degree option, in which you can feel the wind as it's open grill, with glass bott…
A must do !
Excellent way to see KL when travelling for a short time. Rajan was informative & made sure we were happy with ever…
Great way to spend half a day in KL
Deen, our driver/guide picked us up from the hotel for a half day private tour. We were delighted with the itinerar…
We didn't get the tour advertised. Apparently the operator doesn't have many English speaking drivers, so they sub-…
A wonderful experience
Rajah was an amazing guide! He knew everything about the highlands and made great conversation with us along the wa…
Brilliant views spoiled by the travel company
Do not book online, the tour company had not paid its account and our purchase was deemed invalid. After 20 mins o…
Out of a group of six - only 2 of us decided to go up in the cable car. We paid extra for the express line - which …
Just landed in the city, first tour at night!
Great way to learn the city, we just landed and wanted to get aquatinted to the area and night tour was perfect! To…
Hi, I Will be tomorrow in Kota Bharu, how Is possible book a place in the Island for spend few nights ?? If it is not possible stay there how i can do the snorkeling tour ??