Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu
By Malaysia Tours by Travel Yamu
Enjoy the stretches of white beach, crystal clear waters and dazzling marine life at the beautiful Perhentian Island The best way to enjoy the beautiful underwater world of Pulau Perhentian is to join a snorkeling tour. No worry if you are not able to swim, as most of the snorkeling packages in Perhentian include all the necessary safety equipment to ensure an enjoyable underwater discovery trip.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Boat ride to snorkeling point
- English-speaking Boatman/guide.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Food and drinks.
- Departure details
- Coral Bay, Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia Coral Bay Jetty or Long Beach Jetty
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138154P109
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu
What you can expect during your visit
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
- Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu price starts from RM 176.13. Discover and book Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu cancellation policy?
- Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
- Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu is hosted by Malaysia Tours by Travel Yamu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Malaysia Tours by Travel Yamu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138154P109
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Total scam - do not book
No driver showed up. What it tells you No cancellations No refunds No specific reviews - but apparently a quite …
Wonderful day trip in KL with the lovely JOEL
We did a private tour through with locals and had the amazing Joel as our guide, he picked us up from the port, ver…
Such a great time at all. Tour guide was knowledgeable and humorous person. The traffic quite difficult for walking…
Review of tour February 15, 2020
It's a little hard to rate this tour, as I think some things were skipped because we (mistakenly) told our guide we…
Our tour guide was fantastic. For us the highlight was a stopover to feed the monkeys. So much fun. Dinner at the…
Solo female traveller
This was my first trip on my own and for anyone out there too nervous to try, I’d say go for it. I naturally didn’t…
KL night tour
The guide was very knowledgable about KL and the history and evolution of the area He was on time polite and chatty…
Just finished our tour. We had such a great time and the driver was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was also ve…
Driver had great knowledge and was very friendly. He had a great time even with the rain playing havoc with the tra…
雖然當日水位較高，未能和小象沐浴。可以觀看大象洗澡都很棒！ 買了兩束sugar cane 餵大象和小象，full of fun！ Jumbo Cafe 的炒飯和拉茶都很美味！仲可以餵小貓！😂😂
Not a tour, not safe, better off booking a driver directly
This is not a “tour”, simply an agency organising a driver as there was no information provided about the places vi…
ivy holiday TripAdvisor the best!
瓜拉雪蘭莪的天空之鏡，好值得去，好靚，影相好靚，我們參加當地ivy holiday tour ，Mr.Chandra 是tour guide，他很出色，多謝你細心，全程照顧周到，我們由pavilion hotel出發，每次好細心問…
The tour pick us up at our hotel and deop us back after, which was wonderful. The driver was telling the country’s …
Family Fun at the Cameron Highlands Full Day Tour
We thought it was going to be a bus ride, but ended up having a personal driver, Raja, in a company vehicle and it …
Half Day tour of Penang
Very polite taxi driver, however this was not what we expected. The driver obviously incentivised to take you to pl…