Extraordinary Perú: 6 days tour to Lima, Cusco, Inca Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (17)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Being the cradle of one of the most enigmatic civilisations in history and home to 11 UNESCO World Heritage Sites listed, Peru is quite a special destination as you will discover over this fascinating six-day tour exploring the country. Visit beautiful colonial cities, impressive archaeological sites and admire some of the most spectacular landscapes on the planet en route to the magnificent Machu Picchu citadel and mountain. Machu Picchu, "The Lost City of the Incas", that is hidden on top of a mysterious Andean peak and offers views of the mountain range and a glimpse into the Inca’s enigmatic past.
Arrival to Lima
Lima: City tour & Larco Museum
Lima - Cuzco: City Tour & nearby...
Cuzco - Sacred Valley - Cuzco:...
Cuzco - Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Departure from Cuzco
- Round trip transfers upon arrival and departure of the airport
- Roundtrip transfer to the Cuzco train station for the trip to Machu Picchu
- Round trip train ticket to Aguas Calientes
- Round trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Five nights of accomodation in the hotel category selected
- Guided tour to Machu Pichu and the other attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals.
- Meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Tip for driver and guide (optional)
- Other vistis non specified in the itinerary.
- International flights to Perú
- International and domestic airport departure taxes.
- Airline ticket: Lima - Cuzco - Lima
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
My wife and I took an excellent 6 Day Peru trip organized by Lima Tour. It was a private, hassle-free and enjoyable experience. Everywhere we went, we were met with and accompanied by an guide, along with a car and driver. All the hotels were superior. Even when we…
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from LimaToursMKT, Manager at Extraordinary Perú: 6 days tour to Lima, Cusco, Inca Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
Responded 15 Jul 2019
Dear Raman, Thank you for sharing your experience during your trip to Peru. It was a pleasure to show you around during these 6 wonderful days. We will always be willing to help with any arrangements for your comfort. We hope to see you again very soon!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Picked up from hotel and driven to magic water circuit fountains and light show. Fun group of 9 and our guide was …
Beautiful Fountains with an incredible dinner
Being able to visit the Magic water circuit to watch the unforgettable magic water show is a must when visiting Lim…
Ever guided us in Salinas de Maras, Ollantaytambo, the farmers, one day trek to Machu Picchu and he has been great!…
Amazing and knowledgeable guides for our lifetime trip in Peru.
All the visits of our vacation were taken care of by LimaTours. For the duration of our trip, we felt safe and in g…
Very nice trip
Very nice trip. We only had one day in Lima. With this trip you see a lot in a very short time. Kaiser was a very n…
Superb! Only way to do Peru
We were blessed to have chosen Lima Tours from the recommendation of my travel advisor to use this company The tri…
Legendary Inca trail
Excellent company. Everything was perfectly organized. Our guide was outstanding and everything went as planned. Ba…
Outstanding private tour
Our group of six received outstanding service from all the guides with Lima tours. Our guides went above and beyon…
US travel company booked us with Lima Tours and it was great
My family and I booked a trip with an American travel agency, Adventure Life. They made all of our arrangements wit…
Service beyond expectations
A service beyond belief. First of all, they were very helpful and flexible when my dad was no longer able to accomp…
Most Fantastic 4 day hike on the Inka trail to Machu Picchu
So I did it. My first hike and it was the biggest! June 18th, after 4 days of a grueling, beautifully scenic, terri…
What you buy through Trip Advisor is not what you get with Lima Tours, the flight was good
We ordered the tickets through TripAdvisor, feeling confident it was legit. We scheduled a noon flight on the 4th. …
The Best Trip of My Life
What can I say about Lima Tours!? They were the friendliest and easiest company to travel with that I’ve ever exper…
Pampa Galeras Reserve
We stopped off here as part of our Peru tour. It was a great opportunity to get up close to Vicuna, the national a…
5D tour of Manchu Picchu, Sacred Valley & Cusco
Went on a 5 day tour with LimaTours to Manchu Picchu. They were well organized despite the many logistics aspects t…
- Centro Historico de Lima, Centro Historico de Lima, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,947 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,407 travellers!