Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (3)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
During this tour, you will be sight-seeing must-see locations in the great, historical city of Kandy.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Spice GardenStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Royal Botanical GardensStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Kandy City CenterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Temple of the Sacred Tooth RelicStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Transporation in an A/C vehicle
- Service of an English or German speaking professional guide
- All Governement Taxes
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Spice Garden
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Kandy City Center
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Expenses of personal nature
- Camera Permits
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
House of Travel staff were very friendly and provided an excellent service to make our trip to a kandy a memorable one.
Date of experience: July 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from Destination_SL, Guest Relations Manager at Day Kandy
Responded 25 May 2019
Dear Susitk, Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks! It’s always a pleasure to have you as our guest. I’ll be sure to share your comments with your tour guide and the rest of the operations staff. We hope to see you back again. Thank you.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: H.O.T Tourism
5 day private tour
We were met at the airport by our guide, Lishan Abeygunawardana, who looked after us superbly for the next 5 days. …
Abey ... the best guide !
Booked a tour via secret escapes and assigned a guide through them. Abey was fantastic, he was knowledgeable and sp…
The country is beautiful, the knowledge of our guide Lishan is brilliant and he made it thoroughly enjoyable. We vi…
Perfect experience with a great driver and a tour guide who brings his country closer to heart all day, thank the t…
What a wonderful experience. Greeted at the airport in Colombo by Senevi our guide for the next four days. Stay and…
Superb trip of the island
Our driver/guide Manjula took us on a 14 day trip of Sri Lanka and it was wonderful. He has a good car (Toyota Coro…
10 day visit to Sri Lanka with 7 day’s activities and 3 day beach stay
Our first visit to Sri Lanka gave us memories we will never forget. Our driver/guide Lishan was excellent. His know…
The trip to Sigiriya was indescribably beautiful, my best day in Sri Lanka. We ran up the Sigiriya rocks. This fres…
We booked a package which included a jeep safari to see the elephants, a visit to a local village to cook our own l…
Hot Tourism - Nishan
We did two great tours with Nishan from Hot Tourism. Once we were in Kandy and on safari. It was awesome. Nishan to…
15 days Round Trip Sri Lanka with the best Tour Guide of Sri Lanka !
Very Professional Tour Guide, well organized, the car was very clean and every day we got new water bottles in the…
Great day on the sea
We had a great time on the boat. We saw different whales and dolphins on our trip. It was amazing. Everything was w…
Day Whale Watching in Mirissa
It was a wonderful day in Mirissa and special experience whale and dolphin to see.Also with the turtles to swimm ma…
Best guide Senthur!
My mom and me have done a 2 days tour with Senthur. We had visited the udawalawe nationalpark and galle - where we …
Superb 10 Night Tour
This trip was booked through THG Holidays (via a great deal from Secret Escapes), so we did not know exactly what t…
- Duration: 15h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427