Flowers, Tea and Temples
By Dihan Keeriyawatta
Splendour of Kandy is not limited to its world heritage city area. Travellers can find number of attractive places all around the Kandy. Ever gorgeous Peradeniya royal botanical garden, one of the best well-maintained gardens in Sri Lanka. Famous mostly for its lovely collection of orchids, great lawn and double coconut palms. Gadaladeniya, Lankathilake and Embekke are three ancient Buddhist temples which history goes back beyond even the historical Kandy city. Travellers will witness the unique architectural designs of century-old buildings and finest wood carvings of island during these temple visits. Geragama is one of the premium and the oldest tea plantations in Sri Lanka, located close to Kandy. This “Flowers, Tea and Temples” tour will cover up all these places.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Gadaladenia
- Entry/Admission - Lankatilaka Temple
- Entry/Admission - Embekke Devalaya
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- I do pick ups from any hotel in Kandy area
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183919P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Flowers, Tea and Temples?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Flowers, Tea and Temples on Tripadvisor
- How much is Flowers, Tea and Temples?
- Flowers, Tea and Temples price starts from RM 274.51. Discover and book Flowers, Tea and Temples on Tripadvisor
- What is the Flowers, Tea and Temples cancellation policy?
- Flowers, Tea and Temples cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Flowers, Tea and Temples on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Flowers, Tea and Temples?
- Flowers, Tea and Temples is hosted by Dihan Keeriyawatta. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dihan Keeriyawatta on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Flowers, Tea and Temples on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183919P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Royal Botanical GardensStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Temple of the GadaladeniaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Lankatilaka TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Geragama Tea FactoryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point