6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (6)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 5 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- 2 Jungle safaris by shared jeep in Ranthambore
- All surface transportation as per the tour program by an air-conditioned car with driver.
- All interstate taxes, toll taxes, fuel expense and parking fees for the car
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Video/camera fees at monuments
- Visa fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Mandatory Christmas & New Year Eve Dinner surcharges. (Additional actual supplement shall be charged)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- French, Spanish, Italian or German language-speaking guide services are available at no extra charge (subject to availability)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Hotels envisaged: 3-star hotels: Ashok Country Resort, Delhi; Hotel Park Ocean, Jaipur; Ranthambore Heritage Haveli, Ranthambore; Hotel Amar, Agra 4-star hotels: Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar, Delhi; Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur; The Shergarh Resort, Ranthambore; Crsytal Sarovar Premiere, Agra 5-star hotels: The Lalit, Delhi; Hilton Hotel/Holiday Inn/Shahpura House, Jaipur; Dev Vilas, Ranthambore; Hotel Radisson Blu/Jaypee Palace, Agra
- In case of non-availability of the above mentioned hotels alternate hotels in the same category shall be provided. Alternate hotels will be advised in advance and a prior-consent will be taken from the guests
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We booked our tour from Italy, one month in advance. Everything was perfect. Flights, hotels, guides. Especially our driver AJAY in golden triangle. The good thing is that you can built your trip as you like. stars of hotels, type of car, place you want absolutly see, and…
Date of experience: November 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Indovision Tours Private Limited
Excellent local company for 2 weeks in Rajasthan
We, as Americans, have always tended to us an American company when we travel to give us some comfort that we may b…
Very well organized 15 days in Rajasthan
We book from Italy just one week before departure, everything went well, nice drivers. If I will visit India again …
Excellent, well organised trip
We have recently completed a tour of South India in December 19. Anil and Sunil from Indovision were very helpful a…
We’ve arranged our journey around India with Indovision and everything was great. All the staff and the tour operat…
The whole trip through Rajasthan and Kerala was very well organized and well planned, so that we could get a good i…
perfect trip and organisation as usual
We have travelled with Indovision 3 times now and every single trip was perfectly organized, with nice guides, perf…
Fabulous trip, excellent service!
Indovision coordinated a customized trip to India for 2 of us and it was perfect. Everything went like clockwork. A…
Perfect from start to finish!
My girl friend and I had travelled in other countries on our own several times (Africa, Mexico, Cuba) and had neve…
Great Trip to North India
Anil of Indovision organised a trip for us to Amritsar, Dharamsala, Garli, Shimla and Mashobra. All arrangements w…
The agency was very efficient in organizing our logistics - hotels, flights, transfers, tours - in our multi-city t…
Indovision got it 100% right....twice!
We have worked with Anil and his team for a 4 week and 2 week holiday. Everything was perfect; they did what they s…
Great Trip of North India and the Golden Triangle
The the 17 day trip to North India and the Golden Triangle was just wonderful .The English speaking driver and the …
The Golden Triangle
Indivision organised our first trip to India and they didn’t disappoint. They tailored our trip taking into account…
Rajasthan - Golden Triangle
We had a wonderful six days trip Delhi-Agra-Jaipur. The journey was customized to our demands and met all our reque…
We took a private tour directly from Italy by managing by mail our preferred tour of Rajasthan. The organization ha…
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Popular: Booked by 1,860 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit
How much is 6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit?
6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit price starts from US$545.00. Discover and book 6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit on Tripadvisor
What is the 6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit cancellation policy?
6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit?
6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit is hosted by Indovision Tours Private Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indovision Tours Private Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6-Day Private Tour From Delhi to Jaipur includes Ranthambore and Agra Visit on Tripadvisor