Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (13)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Qutub MinarStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Lotus TempleStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Humayun's TombStop: 2 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 60 minutes -See details
- 5Raj GhatStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 6Red FortStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
New DelhiSee Important Information for details
New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Returns to original departure point
- Pick up in a Air Conditioned vehicle.
- All transfers / tours and excursions by Air Conditioned vehicle.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local guide for the sightseeing.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature, like, gratitudes for Guides, tipping to Drivers, Porters, etc.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The entire day was perfect! Kumar is very friendly and attentive to his clients needs. He’s very patient and personable. Mr. Singh was our driver and he was very kind and extremely careful while driving. We highly recommend contacting Kumar for your travel needs not only in…
Date of experience: March 2020
This tour offers a very convenient way and also customization option for the city tour of Delhi. You will be stopping in the best restaurants for having your food break. The cab transport is also quite comfortable
Date of experience: December 2018
1 Helpful vote
I have been to this place more than 10 times so far but everytime I go everytime I love. Something to feel proud about being Indian!! Fantastic architecture and great place to be - always US client's comes to India we plan to take them to show TAJ MAHAL - we feel proud about…
Date of experience: October 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kumar Taj Mahal Tour
10 days private tour
I travel to India in January as a solo traveler. Kumar prepared a private tour for 10 days according to my needs. I…
Great day at the Taj
Kumar did a great job explaining everything, stopping at the perfect photo spots, and taking great pictures. Felt s…
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour
Excellent tour for both places. The guide Prashant was very knowledgeable, and explained everything easy to underst…
Private solo traveler
I did a 3 days trip to the golden triangle Jaipur-Agra-Delhi using a private tour arrangement with Kumar and had th…
Great tour guide, good company!
I recommend company and Prashant tour guide. He was very helpfull during whole two days of trip. You can trust the…
The Golden Triangle Tour
From the beginning , the service was friendly! Quick response! Positive feedback from Mr KumarTaj Mahal Tour Cente…
Great Golden Triangle Experience!
I and my friends have a very great experience and Kumar has greatly arranged everything nicely for us. I have intro…
Jaipur and Agra Tour
At a short notice, Mr. Dharmender Kumar arranged an one day trip for Jaipur and Agra on consecutive days for 20 of …
Golden Triangle Tour 5 night 6 days! Great Experience
I Booked the Golden Triangle Tour with Kumar Taj Mahal Tour agency it was great experience they helped me to organi…
Without any doubt the best experience in Taj Mahal, Agra, india.
Since my arrival in the city of Agra from Delhi, I was kindly received by my guide, Mr. Anas Khan. The day started…
Day Tour from Jaipur to Agra - Incredible
I selected the private day tour of Agra from Jaipur, and it was the most incredible experience of my entire trip. I…
Making the most of our business trip
Twice yearly I travel to India with my business partner during this trip we decided to see the Taj Mahal. Being 2 f…
Family trip golden triangle - wonderful and unforgettable
It was a wonderful experience visiting these 3 cities Delhi Jaipur and Agra Well planned trip , credit given to Mr…
Golden triangle tour
I traveled with my family in April, I was awaiting the experience of India. It was a great experience visiting Indi…
Visited Agra & Mumbai in March 2018 & I arranged both tours with Kumar Tours & from day 1 when I sent an e mail mon…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,211 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 502 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,860 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Delhi Day Trip
What time does Delhi Day Trip start?
Delhi Day Trip will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Delhi Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Delhi Day Trip?
How much is Delhi Day Trip?
Delhi Day Trip price starts from US$30.00. Discover and book Delhi Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Delhi Day Trip cancellation policy?
Delhi Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi Day Trip on Tripadvisor