Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (San José Downtown Hotels)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Sarchi
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Entry/Admission - Arenal 1968 Volcano View & Trails
- Entry/Admission - Baldi Hot Springs
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Clients hosted at Condos or Airbnb locations must arrive on their own to the specific pick up location or hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37412P49
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José on Tripadvisor
- How much is Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José?
- Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José price starts from RM 804.49. Discover and book Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José on Tripadvisor
- What is the Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José cancellation policy?
- Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José?
- Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José is hosted by Costa Rica Groups Travel Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Groups Travel Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs from San José on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37412P49
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Iglesia de SarchiStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Iglesia de La Fortuna de San CarlosStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Arenal 1968 Volcano View & TrailsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Baldi Hot SpringsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
A lovely kayaking experience - just a shame about the snorkel equipment.
A really enjoyable morning! Collection from our hotel was prompt, and our friendly guide Alex led us out kayaking a…
Wonderful time. Sam was our guide, did a great job of saving our butts. Nature was beautiful and Sam was knowled…
Carara National park with guide
Spectacular rainforest, where wildlife is still wild, without mass tourism. Excellent guide, Antonio, for spotting …
Was a bit disappointed in the boat. Not as nice as o was hoping but booked through travel agent so should have aske…
"Wow moment". A 'must do' experience
One word...'WOW'. If you're in Cartago you MUST visit this place. $10 US dollars to get in but worth every penny. …
Great view! Both volcan Poas and Laguna Botos were amazing!
Great view! Both volcan Poas and Laguna Botos were amazing! Our kids liked the walk down to the exit! It was like a…
tickets don't work
the tickets that are connected to this with viotar are a scam. the national parks never recognize this ticket. we h…
Tour operator cancelled tickets the day of!!!!! Don't bother!
Tour operator cancelled our tickets the day of, horrible customer service. Don't bother going here if you actually …
Relaxing in the Hot Springs
Vandara was a relaxing experience. My wife and I only used the hot springs, mud bath, massage, and waterfalls. Prio…
This was our first trip rafting. We loved it. The rapids are what the pictures showed. We went in June 2022 after a…
Beautiful boat with fantastic guides!
Bear part of the experience was our guide, Allen! He was fun, friendly; and knowledgeable about the coast of Manuel…
Worst Thing Ever
No Manager. The people wouldn stop talking. The staff was very rude and wouldn let me go in the kitchen to see the …
A fun day out
We booked this excursion through the TUI app. It was very well organized as a coach picked us up from our hotel at …
More than a boat ride!
We wanted to see wildlife and we did see 3 different types of monkeys, some birds and cayman, even babies. We were …
We stayed at the RIU palace in Guanacaste, our tour guide Luis was awesome. It was 14 of us in a big group. We arri…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Me parece un sitio estupendo, con mucho lugares de diferentes tipos y sobre todo con poca gente. El único que no me gusta nada es el precio. Me parece demasiado caro por un sitio de aquel tamaño.
Written 24 October 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.