Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our guests will have comfort and a knowledgeable tour guide. We will make sure that all passengers get plenty of time at each stop to experience each location. Even on rainy days you will have a great tour with us.
- You'll start at131-200 Front StOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Totem Bight State Historical ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Herring CoveStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Saxman Native VillageStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end at131-200 Front St131-200 Front St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USAOur sales locations are in the Berth 2 Visitors Center and on the Dock between the Sour Dough Bear and Tongass Trading. All passengers/guests will meet at the Berth 2 Visitors Center. You can find the location by looking for the Bronze Statues or the Ketchikan Rain Gauge.See address & details
131-200 Front St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Returns to original departure point
- We provide bottled water.
- Entry/Admission - Totem Bight State Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Herring Cove
- Entry/Admission - Saxman Native Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Eagle One Enterprises, LLC
Fantastic trip and great value!
Our group of 8 from Georgia went whale watching with Captain Jesse and had a super time! We met on the dock in Ketc…
Incredible tour and Captain Jesse was the best! The meeting place was very easy to find and the tour itself was an…
Very worth while
We enjoyed a very comfortable ride with Jessie and Melanie. We experienced great Ketchikan hospitality as Melanie …
Whale Watching Tour Review
Fantastic tour with Captain Jessie. Highly recommend. We were travelling on celebrity cruise and booked when we got…
Best Decision We Made
Book this excursion. Boat was very comfortable and safe for our party that included a toddler, pregnant mom and lim…
We thought this excursion would be canceled because it was raining so hard and the waters were so rough. The captai…
Great captain for personalized small group whale/bear boat trip
We had a great time cruising around chasing after a couple of humpback whales to see them spouting and their tails …
Contacted this tour prior to arrival in Ketchikan asking about availability for an 11:00 trip. We were unable to pa…
Ended up a private tour
We arranged this tour via Viator 36 hours before arriving into Ketchikan. Jesse texted us with available times wit…
So much better than any Cruise Ship Excursion!
We just returned from our cruise to Alaska in July 2019. We booked this trip last minute when we felt we needed so…
Nice boat and crew
The captain and crew were extremely nice! We were able to watch a couple wales, unfortunately you cannot predict th…
Took the tour and had so much fun with my parents and other siblings! We saw multiple whales as promised! Took mult…
Whale bubble feeding.
Great trip, excellent view of humpback whale bubble feeding close to shore. Really enjoyable short cruise. Thanks C…
Such a great tour - saw so many Eagles - seals & whales - crew are super nice -highly recommend for everyone.
Ketchikan Whale Watching Tour
We saw whales and eagles. See my pics! Great trip as promised. Friendly service. No issues. Recommend.
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour
How much is Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour?
Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour price starts from RM 285.84. Discover and book Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour cancellation policy?
Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour?
Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour is hosted by Eagle One Enterprises, LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eagle One Enterprises, LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Bears, Totems and City Highlights Van/Ground Tour on Tripadvisor