5 Day Kruger Park Backpackers
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a 5-Day Kruger National Park Open Vehicle Safari with Vomba Tours and Safaris. The KNP is one of the world’s leading nature reserve, boasting Africa’s Big 5 and many more species of mammals, reptiles and birds. One has great chances on encountering lion, elephant, leopard, and buffalo on a 3 to 5-day safari; 95% of clients leave having encountered the Big 5. We have many zebra, giraffe, hippos, and other species that your ranger will teach you all about. Vomba Tours and Safaris makes use of private accommodation venues just outside the main gates, ensuring availability and top-class quality service.
Day 1: Transfer & Afternoon...
Day 2: Full Day open vehicle...
Day 3: Full Day Panorama tour....
Day 4: Full Day open vehicle...
Day 5: Morning Safari and...
O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation and Transfers to & from Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport
- 2 Full-day safari,1 Afternoon & 1 Morning Safari,1 Panorama Tour & 5 Days’ Conservation levies
- Entry/Admission - Panorama Route
- All Lunches & Beverages, Curios and staff gratuities and items of personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vomba Tours & Safaris
Amazing one day safari in Kruger Park with Vomba tours
Khimbini and Calvin were wonderful hosts and guides with incredibly knowledge of animal, fauna and flora and birds …
Incredible Door to Door Service
I recently did a round trip from the Sabi Sands to the KMIA airport. My driver, Dzuni, was a complete professional.…
Khimbini is an amazing guy!:)
We booked our transfer through Vomba during our stay in Sabi sands. Khimbini was super knowledgable and familiar wi…
Vomba- wonderful choice to do your Safari drive.
Had a very enjoyable outing with Vomba. The agency was very thoughtful, providing blankets to shield from the cold …
Excellent Transfer Service!
My husband and I had a return transfer from Skukuza airport to Inyati game reserve. Our driver was very friendly, v…
GreatTour and Safari Company In Heazyview South Africa- Kruger Park
We use Vomba for our Panorama route private tour. What a great choice. Try them you want regret a moment and ask fo…
I had a return transfer between Nelspruit airport and Inyati lodge. Driver was on time, comfortable clean vehicle.…
Professional & courteous private transfer
From my very first contact with this company I received absolutely outstanding service of the highest standard. Imm…
Amazing experience: top-notch service
My partner and I worked with Vomba Tours & Safaris for (1) a private transfer service from Hoedspruit to a private …
Wow wow wow, not what we expected. Vomba tours all the way. May you expand in 2020, we now know who to call when in…
Best guides ever
Dzuni and Calvin are great guides! Attentive and friendly! we love the safari and the visits to maholoholo and hesc…
Great value, safe and comfortable
We booked a private tour of the Panorama route combined with a transfer from our safari lodge to Nelspruit. The car…
Excellent transfer service
I just used this company for a transfer from Acornhoek to Hazyview. The service was phenomenal! The car was in grea…
Wonderful moment in Kruger’s park
Our first and memorable Safari. Thank you to our two super guides (Dzuni & Calvin) for their concern, determination…
I have used this company for my transfer multiple times and in have always had very good experience. The drivers ar…
- Kruger National Park, Kruger National Park, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427