Day 1 - Depart Cape Town for Oudtshoorn – The heart of the Klein Karoo!
N2 via Du Toit’s Kloof Mountain Pass. This is one of the most dramatic passes in South Africa with cliffs rising up to 2000 meters. An unforgettable scenic splendour!
Arrive in Oudtshoorn, The Ostrich capital of the world and an ecological hotspot!
Lunch in Barrydale as we travel the Route 62
Visit the Oudtshoorn Ostrich farm, here you will meet, hug, feed and for the daring…ride an ostrich!
Cango Caves -the biggest show cave system in South Africa and one of the oldest tourist attractions. Inhabited since the Early Stone Age!!
Bed and breakfast at a stunning tranquil guest house surrounded by mountains & situated in the beautiful Cango Valley.
Day 2 - Explore more of Oudtshoorn & head to Tsisitikamma – The pearl of the Garden Route!
Explore Tsitsikamma from above and below.
• The Tree Top Tours in Tsitsikamma - The first of its kind in Africa, the canopy tour involves traversing from one platform to another along a steel cable suspended up to 30 meters above the forest floor. (Optional)
• Visit to the stunning Tsitsikamma National Park and a gentle hike to the breathtaking suspension bridge.
• Visit the Big Tree
• Visit to Bloukrans Bridge to watch or take part in the Worlds Highest Bungy Jump! (optional)
• Overnight at a 4 Star Waterfront Hotel in Knysna
Day 3 – For the love of the Nature!
• Start the morning off with a visit to the Robberg Nature Reserve, simply stunning.
• Opportunity to visit a Big Cat conservation centre
• Visit and explore the beautiful town of Plettenberg Bay
• Sunset Boat cruise on the Knysna Lagoon
Day 4 Morning Game Drive at the brilliant Botlierskop Private reserve
Hello Cape Town