Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Barrio HistoricoStop: 5 hours -See details
- 2Puerta de la CiudadelaStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Faro de Colonia del SacramentoStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Rio de la PlataStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5Avenida General FloresStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 6Galeria de los SuspirosStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7La Calle de los SuspirosStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 8Muelle del Puerto de YatesStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 9Rambla de ColoniaStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 10Playa Real de San CarlosStop: 15 minutes -See details
See 2 more stops
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina Buquebus, 70000 Col Del Sacramento, Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
Returns to original departure point
- Lunch at The Viejo Tunel Restaurant
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch: Started -Main course - Cafee/ Tea
- Touristic bus
- Round trip tickets fast vessel
- Guided walk through the historic district (walking tour)
- Transportation to the port of Buenos Aires
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This service includes Lunch without drinks - Touristic Bus after the walking tour and the Boat tickets
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Azul Latina
Great Tango Show
We opted to just do the show. The driver was on time to pick us up. We had a great table and view of the stage. …
The catwalks made it easy to view the glacier from various angles. We had a perfect day for visiting the park. Th…
We had a fantastic tour guide who made the most of our time together. We had another couple join us late at the pe…
Loved the band and the tango show; dinner not so great
Loved the band and the tango show; dinner not so great. Driver was late, so we were last to be seated and last to b…
We booked the premium show as recommended by our hotel. We were picked up on time (mini bus). Waiter was attentiv…
Excellent tango show to see in Buenos Aires.
There are so many tango shows to choose in Buenos Aires, so we decided to ask the locals. Our waitress in a restaur…
Good pick up and drop off at hotel. Guide was fluent in English and Spanish. There were several walks at the Natio…
Rojo Tango show
Great evening with fantastic seats at the front. Excellent meal and service. Wonderful dancers and musicians. Trans…
I had fun on boat trip via glacier national parks.it was a tremendous experience getting to travel through the boat…
We started our day in raincoats. It was raining the entire time we were there. The rain did not take away from th…
My wife and I selected the show option only. The show was absolutely spectacular. We highly recommend!
Very good Food, very good Tango
I enjoyed my evening very much. The food was quite good, especially the dessert. The show afterwards was good. T…
Lots to see and easy to navigate
The hotel arranged for us to take a cab to the main entrance to the Falls as well as the time for our driver to pic…
My travel companion and I had signed up for a Beagle Channel all day boat tour, the only one that allowed two small…
Intimate venue and great tango
The food was just so so but you come for the show. We thoroughly enjoyed the show. The wine flowed. The dancing was…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,161 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,980 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 367 travellers!