Explore Mount Popa near Bagan
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experiment information: Have you ever wondered how a spirit is in its human form? Today you will venture from Bagan to the famous sight known as Mount Popa. Here you will find the Taungkalat monastery, which houses 37 nats or mythical spirits and dominates the surrounding landscape. Discover the stories behind the legends of each of these Nats as you move towards the top of the volcano. Reflections Discover the legends behind the Nats of Mount Popa. It stops in palm groves and local cities. Enjoy the 360 degree views of the Taungkalat Monastery Immerse yourself in some Myanmar food for lunch.
- Local guide in English, Private car and driver, Lunch in a local restaurant
- Tips for guide, Other foods and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Golden Yellow Travel
Two Day One Night Trek
I am writing to inform you of my experience on the trek. I have spent the past twelve days in Myanmar and the memor…
- Mount Popa
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427