Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal
By MB Guatemaya Travel
Board your AC minivan to enjoy a scenic 90-minutes narrated drive to Antigua through Guatemala's Pacific Plains cultivated with sugar cane. Then the route climbs and the landscape transforms to volcanic scenery and magnificent arabica coffee farms as you approach to La Antigua declared a “World Heritage Site” by UNESCO. Upon arrival comfort stop and panoramic of La Merced Church from where we walk to visit the Central Plaza and its surroundings. After the Plaza a typical lunch is served at a one prestigious Restaurant. In the afternoon visit to the Museum Hotel Casa Santo Domingo a restored Monastery that now houses a five-star Hotel, Convention Center, its own archaelogical site, plus 7 Museums. Our last stop will be the Jade Museum & Factory maybe the newest and oldest industry of today's Guatemala to learn how a precious stone captivaded a whole culture and how today is transformed into masterpieces. Time for purchasing. Then Drive back to pier. End of services.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-90, max of 42 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Plaza Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Casa Santo Domingo
- Entry/Admission - Arco de Santa Catalina
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral de Santiago
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Jade
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Francisco El Grande
- Departure details
- Playa marina pez vela, W6G4+427, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala You will easily find our staff at the Puerto Quetzal cruise visitor's center since they will be holding a sign with your name.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37551P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal?
- How much is Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal?
- Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal price starts from RM 411.77. Discover and book Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal cancellation policy?
- Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal?
- Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal is hosted by MB Guatemaya Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MB Guatemaya Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best of La Antigua with lunch from Puerto Quetzal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37551P29
- You'll start atPlaya marina pez velaW6G4+427, Puerto Quetzal, GuatemalaYou will easily find our staff at the Puerto Quetzal cruise visitor's center since they will be holding a sign with your name.See address & details
- 1The Plaza Central ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Casa Santo DomingoStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Arco de Santa CatalinaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cathedral de SantiagoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Casa del JadeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byReal Palacio
- 6Iglesia de San Francisco El GrandeStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Excellent ambassador and historian for Antigua.
Erwin was an excellent ambassador for Antigua and Guatemala. He answered all our questions and showed us many amazi…
Amazing walking tour with a a great guide!
We had an amazing time on our walking tour of Antigua! It's such an incredible town with so much history. The tour …
Excellent Introduction to Antigua
We did the private walking tour with Erwin. It was an excellent way to get acquainted with Antigua. He was knowledg…
Highly recommended when in Antigua
My friend and I decided to go with the Private Tour route as both of us were feeling out of shape and it was an ama…
Fun private trip
We toured Antigua with the knowledgeable Erwin. He was friendly and happy to answer questions from two young kids (…
A great intro to Antigua
Delightful and personalized, Hugo gave us an inside look at the city which was fun and off the beaten path. We lear…
Moises Aroldo S00
Excelente tour. Very comprehensive and informarive and we saw so mano hidden treasures. Our tour guide was friendly…
must do in Antigua
It was a wonderful experience. Antigua is such a beautiful town. Moises, our tour guide was very knowledgeable, pat…
Great time in Antigua
I recently had the pleasure of going on a tour with Guatrips in Antigua and I must say, it was an incredible experi…
Brilliant walk up the volcano
We had a fabulous time on our walk up the volcano Pacaya. Our guides, Pablo and Noel, were fabulous, very caring an…
Definitely one of the highlights of our trip!
Our visit to Lago Atitlan could not have been a better experience!. Our guide, Irwin, is extremely knowledgeable a…
Great group activity with thoughtful guide
Our guide really set the tone for our group ensuring us that the experience is truly ours. Our group of 9 had diffe…
Erwin Rivas tours are OUTSTANDING!
This was collectively our 4th tour with Erwin, and it is exceptional every single time. Erwin is thoughtful, engagi…
Best 3 Hours in Antigua!
We had such an amazing tour with Roberto! He was right on time and immediately learned our names. We were visiting…
Erwin was fantastic! Great tour of the city and also found our best ice cream place yet. Showed us to a very good l…