Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Rides on Europe's first mountain railway (cogwheel train) from Vitznau - Rigi Kulm
- Rides on the cogwheel train from Goldau - Rigi Kulm
- Rides on the cable car from Weggis - Rigi Kaltbad (closed from: 17.-19.06.2019 / 04.-15.11.2019)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks around the mountain
- Towels, but they can be hired for an additional surcharge at the Mineral Baths & SPA Rigi Kaltbad
- Any additional activity on the mountain such as, horse-drawn carriage rides, etc.
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Parking fees if you arrive by private car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note that this tour is self-guided
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Hiking lovers can walk for many hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maintenance work of the cable car from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad: 04.-15.11.2019 / 09.03.-09.04.2020 / 16.11.-27.11.2020
- Maintenance work of the Mineral Bahts & SPA: 15.03.-08.04.2020
- Mobile vouchers accepted
- Do not forget your swimsuit
- Children up to 15 years old travel free of charge in July and August (please buy ticket on spot for the Mineral Bahts & SPA Rigi Kaltbad)
- Children below 1 year have no acces to the Mineral Bahts & SPA, Children from 1 - 3 years are free of charge
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Living in Egypt, I have never expected to be swimming in warm mineral water while it is snowing over my head at almost 1.6 kilometers above sea level. The place is luxurious, well organized, have all what you need to spend a relaxing day. It has a covered and open areas with…
Date of experience: April 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mt. Rigi
Mount Rigi is a must-see
I went to visit thuis day when it was cloudy and raining. But I'm so glad we did! Up with the blue train and dawn w…
I had a selfguided tour where I took the boat from Luzern and arrived at the mountain. All I had to do was to follo…
Nice trip up.... great views
It was a fairly sunny day in Luzern when i went up to Rigi but .... as the old adage goes... the higher you go... t…
Unprepared for how Beautiful the Trip Would Be
Our group of all women friends traveled in the Lucerne area for a couple days and Mt Rigi was our favorite activity…
Queen of the Mountains
Avoid the crowds, try Mt Rigi. Two substantial rack railways serve Mt Rigi, the Arth Rigi Bahn and the Vitznau Rig…
It's very nice weather before go up by Cogwheel train, after that I found the heaven through the clouds.Cannot see…
Absolutely stunning views! After a simple cog wheel train ride, enjoyed a cup of cocoa and some crisps at the mount…
Railway ticket from zurich to goldau
Can I take any train from zurich going to goldau? The ticket doesn't seem to indicate that. I guess it's a day pass…
We took a short train ride from Zurich to Lucerne.The cog wheel train up Mount Rigi was an experience it’s self.Wal…
Lovely walks and views
This is the subject of one of JMW Turner's water colour masterpieces and the peak is just as breathtaking in 'rel l…
Best day of entire trip.
We took a ferry from Luzern to Vitznau where we got the train which we took to the top of Mt Rigi where we stopped …
All White and Alright!
In all honesty, this was our second choice, but we were not disappointed. Our family of 4 (including 2 teenage sons…
Awesome place !!!! Nature at its best . Though it was foggy below but the sun was bright and shinning on mountain
cog railway to the top
Took the ferry from Lucerne to the base of Mt Rigi, then took the cog railway to the top, climbed i the snow to the…
Awesome view on the way up
Ferry ride from Zurich ferry terminal to Vitznau gave nice views of white capped mountains and green pastures with …
- Mt. Rigi
- Duration: 5–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427