Package 5 Days 4 Nights Short Break at Siwa Oasis
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take this 5-day adventure into the desert to see a unique part of Egypt. Travel to the isolated Siwa Oasis to see Shali, the ancient town, and the Temple of the Oracle, where Alexander the Great was named ruler of Egypt. Take a 4×4 into the desert to see the Great Sand Sea and the beauty of the desert.
Day 1:Alamein & Siwa
Day 2:Siwa Sightseeing
Day 3: Shiata Lake – Bir Wahed
Day 4:Siwa Oasis
Day 5:Back to Cairo
- - Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- - Accommodation in Siwa for 04 nights at Ghaliet Ecolodge & Spa
- - Breakfast and dinner are included at the hotel
- - All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- - All transfers from Cairo to Siwa and back by an A/C vehicle
- - All transfers inside Siwa by 4x4 car
- - English guide during your trip
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- - Lunch during sightseeing tours in Siwa
- - Meals as mention in the above itinerary.
- - Portage when needed
- - All taxes & service charge
- - International Airfare
- - Entry visa to Egypt
- - Any optional tours
- - Soft Drinks at a hotel in Siwa
- - Personal spending
- - Tipping
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sun Pyramids Tours
Perfect Layover Tour
I had about 7 hours in Cairo while on a layover and wanted to make the most of it. Ayman led me on the perfect tour…
Recommended but caution required
For me it’s was half half ; the personnel are really nice and helpful starting from the representative, driver, gui…
Review of our Private Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar tour
This is one of the best day tours we did on our trip to Egypt. And it is due to our Tour Guide, Mervat. She was so …
Wonderful tour and guide
We took a tour of the Citadel and mosque here in Giza/Cairo. Our tour guide Mohammed was extremely helpful and hosp…
Hi..my flight from abudabi to malta connected with cairo on 8th march 2.40pm from abudabi to cairo I reached cairo …
Great support and experience in a beautiful country. Sayid was very nice and he knows everything about Egypt!
2 Days Cairo/Gizeh
We had a wonderful time with our guides Ahmed and Omar and feel very good informed about the history. Great communi…
Great tour, made special by our guide, Dalia, and our driver, Mohamed, and tour supervisor, Saied
WE had two full day tours with Sun Pyramids. One of the Pyramids and Sphynx, and Egyptian Museum, and the other of…
Best tours in gizeh ever. Book a tour with Mohammed, he is the best tour guides in this area. He is also an amazing…
Coptic Cairo with Maged
Our tour guide Maged El behairy was very knowledgeable and professional, paired with excellent driver Yassar givin…
Tours around Cairo, Giza and Luxor.
Really enjoyed all our tours with Sun Pyramids. They are very professional. Provided exactly what we wanted and t…
My girlfriend and I had a nice experience in the cruise but it was not worth the price. Positives: * Rooms are nic…
Worth the money
Our driver Ahmed was excellent. He knew the back roads very well so we didn’t get stuck in traffic. Or guide Ya…
The tour was amazing and we had enjoyed our private tour very much.First of all,I would like to thank you The Sun P…
Good day tour seeing some of Cairo’s highlights!
Had a very good tour with Medhat and Ahmed exploring the Pyramides, Cave Church, Garbage city and the City of the D…
- Marsa Matruh, Lake Siwa, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427