View all photos (55)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
On this tour of the Mojave Desert from Las Vegas, rumble through one of the driest deserts in North America on an all-terrain vehicle. You bump past lava beds and through the Hidden Valley National Monument to scenic viewpoints. Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned coach, instruction, and safety gear are all included, making this a no-stress trip.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1JeanStop: 2 hours -Then, get ready for one of the most thrilling ATV off-road experiences of your life! Your two-hour ATV ride takes you through the historic Hidden Valley National Monument, next to extinct lava beds, through and the rugged McCullough Mountain Range to the Primm Valley overlook. Travel exciting trails around large boulder formations that make up part of the Mojave Desert. What a ride! Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your pick up location. Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old and have photo ID.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Explore the Mojave Desert on an ATV on a guided tour
- A stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
- Comfortable, hassle-free round-trip transportation from select Vegas hotels
- Includes training and all safety gear
What to Expect
Your tour begins with pickup at select Las Vegas hotels. Relax onboard the air-conditioned transportation and enjoy the scenery on the way to the Mojave Desert. When you arrive, listen to your guide for a brief safety demonstration and instructions on how to drive your ATV. Then, gear up in the provided helmet, gloves, and goggles. Practice driving your ATV before following your guide off road for a thrilling adventure in the Hidden Valley National Monument. Ride over extinct lava beds, navigate around large boulders, and cruise across dry lake beds. Go past the desert wilderness of the McCullough Range to the Primm Valley overlook for sweeping views of the desert landscape. At the end of the tour, hop back in the transportation for drop off at your original departure point.
- ATV ride
- Tour guide
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All taxes and fees
- Meals and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV/quad bike
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to the pick-up location to sign all necessary paperwork.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours run rain or shine, at American Adventure Tours' sole discretion.
- Most travellers can participate
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: American Adventure Tours
Sheffield, United Kingdom40
A fantastic team
Thanks guys for making our quad biking an awesome adventure. Start to finish your whole team made us feel safe and…
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada10
Crazy Wicked Fun!
I would so do this again!! Danny, our tour guide, took us on a wicked ride with no holding back. The views were…
Wellington, New Zealand30
We were picked up and dropped off by Tyler, nice guy who had previously lived and worked in NZ. Justin was our…
We had a great time! Tour guides were excellent! I recommend it to everyone! Will go back absolutely next time…
Worst experience ever
If I could go negative on rating I would. Biggest mess I’ve ever seen for a service that has so many good reviews…
Afternoon RZR tour
My wife and I really enjoyed this diversion from the normal Vegas strip activities. We don't have any off-road…
Our construction company took a break from a convention in town to shake things up. 6 of us in the Razor 1000s and…
So. Much. Fun. Polaris RZR are worth every cent
What a great way to spend a few hours when in Vegas. We were in Vegas with 5 guys, and wanted to book in…
From pick up to drop off this was a great experience. Friendly and professional and the RZRs are an awesome way to…
Morning rzr tour
The whole tour was fantastic from start to finish. The pickup guy was very funny and informative, our tour guide…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071