View all photos (67)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Ride the trails in Nevada’s Hidden Valley on this all-levels ATV adventure tour from Las Vegas. This is one of the longest ATV tours in Las Vegas and not too far from the Strip. Speed over rugged desert and mountain terrain through extinct lava beds, the Jean Roach Dry Lake Bed, and the McCullough Range. Your tour includes a pit stop at Buffalo Bill’s Hotel and Casino on the California border.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ivanpah Dry LakeStop: 2 hours -See details
- 2PrimmStop: 30 minutes -See details
- Ride an ATV through Hidden Valley near Las Vegas
- Stop at Buffalo Bill’s Hotel and Casino on the California border
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from select Las Vegas hotels
- All necessary ATV equipment is provided
What to Expect
Your morning starts with pickup from select Las Vegas hotels in an air-conditioned coach and a drive to the tour departure point in Jean, Nevada. On arrival in Jean, your guide gives a short safety briefing and ensures that everyone is comfortable operating their ATV. All safety equipment—helmet, gloves, and goggles—are provided. Your tour takes you through Hidden Valley and the McCullough Range. You ride along dusty desert trails and over rugged mountain terrain, past extinct lava beds and the Jean Roach Dry Lake Bed, all the way to the California border. After a quick pit stop at Buffalo Bill’s Hotel and Casino in Primm, hop on your ATV and ride back to your original departure point in Jean. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Las Vegas.
- ATV/quad bike
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All taxes and fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV (with proof of Age such as Birth Cert. or ID with proof of age)
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours run rain or shine, at American Adventure Tours' sole discretion.
- Most travellers can participate
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: American Adventure Tours
Southampton, United Kingdom40
Very good tour, had an absolute blast driving the RZR across the majovi desert 🌵! Equipment was like new and it…
Post Falls, Idaho10
This was a great choice to get off the strip and take in some beauty of the area. The guides were all great and…
Great guides, great equipment in good repair. Terrain provided a lot of fun. I would have liked the longer outing…
Amazing Way to Experience the Desert!
I booked the moto tour and a CRF 450 was made available to me plus I rented boots, shin/knee guards, pants and…
American Adventure Tours is a professional run company that provides a great experience to their customers. My…
I had a great time on this adventure. I was not sure I wanted to go at all because I am not very adventurous. …
Charlotte, North Carolina10
I had a great time. The workers were very nice & helpful. I really enjoyed myself & got treated with great care
Had a great time. Kenny, one of the newer guides, did a great job of realizing this wasn’t my first time riding…
Our trip to the Mojave Desert riding the razors was lots of fun. They picked us up on time, and everything was as…
Tour is fantastic, tour operators were even better
While on the tour, I was thinking how these guys deserved a fantastic review and how I would take the time to…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427