View all photos (411)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour whisks guests from Las Vegas to the secluded grandeur of the Arizona desert in a fast and fabulous manner. The tour includes convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel and plenty of flying time, which gives you much longer in the air than other Grand Canyon tours. Plus, a private champagne toast atop a secluded bluff 3,500 feet (1,050 meters) below the canyon rim is included.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Grand Canyon WestStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedAs you reach the Grand Canyon and fly deeper and further into the canyon than any other helicopter tour, land on a private bluff overlooking the flowing Colorado River. From this incredible perch over 3,000 feet below the canyon rim, toast to your experience with a glass of Champagne and a light snack. While you celebrate and relax under an authentic Native American ramada shelter, your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.Read more
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off in Las Vegas
- Photograph the Las Vegas Strip, Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead from above
- Tour includes transportation, snacks, and champagne toast
- Eco-Star helicopter includes personal headphones and leather seating
What to Expect
Your tour begins with private transport from your hotel to the heliport. There, meet the pilot and board a luxurious Eco-Star helicopter with air conditioning, wraparound glass for maximum visibility, theater-style leather seating, and surround-sound stereo headsets. As you fly above Las Vegas, Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam, your pilot points out both manmade and natural landmarks. At the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, dip low into the river valley, touching down on a private bluff 3,500 feet (1,067 meters) below the rim with the mighty Colorado River just below. After a Champagne toast, snacks, and more postcard-worthy views, board the helicopter for the flight back to Las Vegas, passing over the Strip on your way to the heliport. A private car returns you to your hotel.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter
- Landing on a private bluff in the Grand Canyon
- Champagne toast and light snack (vegetables, fruit, crackers and cheese)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by deluxe van
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Maverick Helicopters
Palmerston North, New Zealand112
Epic Grand Canyon helicopter tour
Highlight of my trip to Las Vegas was the helicopter tour to Hoover Dam/Grand Canyon. The whole operation from…
An amazing experience! The whole staff of Maverick is so enthusiast and helpful trough out the process! Worth…
Stunning view of the strip
This was a great experience. Saw the strip at night. My only complaint was that it was too short of a ride. Up…
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida5434
We keep going back to Maverick!
This past week was the 3rd time we did a helicopter tour with Maverick in Las Vegas. I definitely recommend them!…
Wind Dancer Sunset Tour
We had the pleasure of flying with Maverick Helicopters. It was an adventure of a lifetime. Everything about…
Paignton, United Kingdom61
Trip of a lifetime
The trip was exactly as described. We deliberated long and hard about which trip to choose and really did our…
It was four of us, Buck took amazing care of our safety and narrated all that we saw. Amazing experience ending…
West Richland, Washington262
Great helicopter ride
This was a great tour. Worth the money. Amazing to see Las Vegas from the sky. Pilot was very nice. I would/will…
What an amazing trip! Everyone should take this tour and see what a wonder the Grand Canyon is. The pilot, Travis,…
Grand Canyon ticked off bucket list
Mavrick was great from start to finish. Booking online was easy. Pick up was on time and shared with two other…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427